Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so maybe not hardcore off road, but it still counts :cheers:
Last Thursday I picked up a 2007 FJ Cruiser 4x4 with lots of goodies. I didn't get to give a full intro, my last thread here was more for advice on what to look for with an FJ....Anyway, I LOVE this thing. I live in Oregon and am looking forward to many adventures with my FJ. This is a great forum and I've already learned a ton on here!! Here are a few "off road" pics..LOL!! :clap:

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Congrats and Welcome Aboard!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Nice FJ you got there. Looks brand new.
Be very careful this forum will cost ya ($$$$).

Welcome
Larry

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Mod Fever is coming for you brother!!!!!!

I approve of your color choice.... :rocker:

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Nice ~ Hello & Welcome!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys! I freaking love this thing. Owned a Honda Element and a Subaru Baja before, but I love how rugged the FJ is! Great rig so far.

As far as the modding...shhhhhhhhhhh...my wife might lurk these forums ;) LOL!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Congrats, welcome, and LOVE the Silver :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Congrates on getting the most expensive vehicle you shall ever own! The Purchase price was just the Down payment.... Oh the money you will spend in mods!!!!:rofl:
Welcome to the Forum where we help feed your addiction!:cheers:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you guys for the welcome!

Welcome to the group. :clap:

How come there is no snow in your pictures? Doesn't it snow in Oregon?
I live about 20 miles South of Portland and we don't see much snow here every year. But we do get occasional random snow storms. Had a pretty good one last year. Most of Eastern and Southern Oregon get snow often this time of year but I live in the area that doesn't most of the time. However, Mt. Hood is only an hour and a half drive for me where I can have all the snow my heart desires! :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome... lots of good spots to wheel in OR and WA.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Congrats, welcome, and LOVE the Silver :cheers:
x2!! Congrats!! I just bought my 2008 a little over a month ago, have put close to 1000 miles on it since I bought it, and LOVE IT!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks guys! Yes Oregon def. has some sweet spots for wheelin'....and I am putting the miles on mine..and the wife is helping to, she text me yesterday and I quote: "I love this FJ, glad I wanted one :)" ....LOL!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts