Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Somewhere out there on the internet I ran across a statement that the Trail Teams SE(s) are numbered 1-3200/3200. It was stated that the number was on the lower part of the door plate stickers. My number is 0020 and mine was made in March 2008. This is not the VIN number. I just found it hard to believe that mine would have been number 20 when purchased so late in the year, it also seem they would have expressed it in a fraction. I will wait for the FJ mythbusters to respond. I'm hesistant to believe.-thanks

·
Registered
476 Posts
Is it the number out to the left of the VIN. I don't see where it says number/3200?

Edit: 585

·
Registered
11 Posts
If we are talking about the number on the bottom line of the sticker, just to the right of "MADE IN JAPAN", then I'm #863. Mine was made in March 08.
Sandman states his was also made in March 08, and is # 20.
Something doesn't add up.
Any chance you could find that article?

·
Registered
23 Posts
where do we find these numbers? I was wondering how far down the line mine was born

·
Registered
887 Posts
i will have to check mine out...
thx brent for the pic

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If we are talking about the number on the bottom line of the sticker, just to the right of "MADE IN JAPAN", then I'm #863. Mine was made in March 08.
Sandman states his was also made in March 08, and is # 20.
Something doesn't add up.
Any chance you could find that article?
NMOTION, It on another forum where someone asked another for his TT#. The reason I posted was to see if it was true and to see how the numbers work. I know mine isn't the 20th made, but is it the 20th from the last? This number appears everywhere that the VIN is posted on a sticker. The bigger question is whether or not non-SE models have the number, thus "busting" the myth. My TT actually has a MFG date of April 08, I was mistaken about the date (was posting from work). but the 20 still stands. I'll buy a beer and a cigar for #1 or #3200.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
NMOTION, It on another forum where someone asked another for his TT#. The reason I posted was to see if it was true and to see how the numbers work. I know mine isn't the 20th made, but is it the 20th from the last? This number appears everywhere that the VIN is posted on a sticker. The bigger question is whether or not non-SE models have the number, thus "busting" the myth. My TT actually has a MFG date of April 08, I was mistaken about the date (was posting from work). but the 20 still stands. I'll buy a beer and a cigar for #1 or #3200.
All Toyotas have a number in that location. My 2007 Camry has 22,xxx in the same position on the label.

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
I'm 983 MFG date 3/08

EDIT: I just checked my 03 4runner and it had a number as well 220

1 - 20 of 51 Posts