Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Case here...I'm new to the forum and new to the FJ. I picked it up a few weeks ago here in Houston. I traded my Tacoma on it and so far, I'm happy I made the change.

Here are a few pics...first couple are of my pal Chief.

Here's the FJ...

I have some mods planned for the FJ pretty soon. I hope to make some of the Houston meets as well.

Case

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I'm no stranger to mods though...I've heavily modded a few other vehicles so, I know how it can get out of control. As for the dog guarding anything...HA! He's sleeping most of the time. He's worthless as a guard dog. :lol:

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!!:wave:

·
Banned
2,640 Posts
well, they all have their place! gotta be good for something..holding down the floor? man, there seems to be no end to the mods on these things..this is a great place to find what you are looking for..any questions, just search, or ask...these guys, and girls, know how to get it done.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Congrats and Welcome! Your gonna love this forum and all the great support from all!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Welcome Case. :wave:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Nice TT SE you'll enjoy it as i have since i got mine.It'll be hard to keep your wallet in your pocket!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Welcome to the family Case! Like 5X5 said, keep an eye out on the Texas page and we'll see you out there. A few of us heading to the beach today if you wan to join in.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks again for the warm welcome! I've already got a Donahoe/Icon 3" lift sitting in my office waiting for install. I'm just deciding on what tires to go with. I want to keep my stock rims for now. Hope to have the lift and tires installed by the end of the month. I'll probably put a winch bumper on it after that. Those are the only real mods I'm planning on doing for now.

I can't make the beach trip today but, I definitely plan on making some of the meets. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
17,153 Posts
Welcome aboard!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts