Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Sunday of Memorial Day weekend , May 25th, I will be hosting a get together in Bowling Green, OH at my home. On the agenda will be drinking, cooking, drinking, eating, drinking, and of course modding. Maybe we will even throw a little drinking into the mix. Another topic of discussion will be setting up a local club. Anyone from the area or anyone who is willing to travel is welcome. Several local owners will be here in various stages of build up. Please PM me if you are interested and I will give you the skinny. The only requests are that you bring something to cook, bring what you want to drink, and above all respect my home, wife and cats. Hope to see you here!

·
Registered
693 Posts
O.K. Lance, I am officially responding to this thread. I spoke with Marissa and Harmony last night and it seems to be a go! I will call you in the near future to give you the specifics. Looking forward to Sunday!!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, the lot next to me in my subdivision is empty with some dirt hills! Really the bad part of our location is that nothing is really close. Our idea is to help each other out with mods and talk cruiser. Sure there will be some runs some of us will hit, but do to distance, I don't think we will be hosting many trail runs.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The TT is in my driveway right now! It is strange how many people wanted to get together and how few responses I have gotten. Anyone can call me for directions on Sunday 419-308-3073. I hope this turns out well. When I picked up the TT the Sales Manager said that funds could be found to help support a local club. Please people lets make this a kick ass event!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Thanks for hosting the Memorial Day get together, Lance! I had a real good time and the people, weather and food were awesome!!! Marissa and Harmony also enjoyed themselves X 10. Harmony sends a special "thank you" for providing your hot tub services - she was so thrilled. Additionally, I would like to extend my gratification for my (overnight) stay at the VanVorhis estate. Have a great Monday (off)!

KAMFFJ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts