Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to be obnoxious and claim the 1000th thread in the Northwest Region......:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Really, you counted?

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, been paying attention for the last couple of months.....:rofl: totally joking!! I was making a post and caught it with the corner of my, just my idea of a dumb joke! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Congratulations! You have indeed succeeded in your endeavor...........as a reward for this effort you are hereby entitled to retain your membership on this forum at no additional charge - unless perhaps you get caught "counting posts".
At which time you will be treated equally as if your were a "card counter" in Las Vegas. (Except I understand the Forum here charges for the "concrete tennis shoes"). :rofl:

Jerry

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
....... - unless perhaps you get caught "counting posts".
At which time you will be treated equally as if your were a "card counter" in Las Vegas.
Jerry[/QUOTE]

Alan Garner: Gambling? Who said anything about gambling? It's not gambling when you know you're gonna win. Counting cards is a foolproof system.
Stu Price: It's also illegal.
Alan Garner: It's not illegal. It's frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.
Phil Wenneck: I'm pretty sure that's illegal too.
Alan Garner: Yeah, maybe after 9/11, where everybody got so sensitive. Thanks a lot, bin Laden.

Sorry, I can never resist a chance to use a quote from "The Hangover" :rofl:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts