Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FJ Cruiser asking $27,000 OBO
READ BELOW, LOTS OF OFF ROAD EXTRAS!!!
2007 4x4 20,500 Miles, more as I drive it
5 speed automatic transmission
Factory 3 year/36,000 mile warranty, upgradeable for new owner
Factory MSRP Base new was: $24,635+add-on’s below

Options Package #2: new was $4,460
Remote keyless entry system, cruiser control, power outside mirrors with illuminated makers, rear privacy glass, rear wiper, parking assistance, daytime running lights and back-up sonar, 17 in. 6-spoke aluminum alloy wheels with p265/70R17 tires and full size spare, active traction control, locking rear differential, 115v, 400-watt power outlet, am/fm 6-disc in-dash cd changer, MP3/WMA playback capability and nine speakers including sub-woofer, exterior color-keyed door trim inserts, multi-informational display floating ball type (inclinometer, compass, temperature) leather-wrapped steering wheel with integrated audio controls, aluminum brush transmission lever and transfer lever, side airbags, rear air.

Factory Options (with original cost):
• TRD Exhaust $550
• Roof Rack, Spare Tire Cover, Towing Hitch with Wiring Harness $1167
• Cargo Cover $90
• First Aid Kit $29
• Rear Door Storage $89
• Armrest (Driver & Passenger) $125
• Billet Door Sill $145
• All Weather Mats & Cargo Mat (5pc set) $179

Dealer Delivery Cost & Processing Fee (was) $660

Aftermarket Add On’s:
Bud Built Skid Plates (full set) $1000
Bud Built Rock Sliders/Side Steps $400
All Pro Off Road Front Bumper $795
Light/Bull Bar $90
IPF High Performance Driving Lights $90
All Pro Off Road Trailing Arm Skids $80
All Pro Off Road Rear Shock Skids $60
All Pro Sway Bar Collars $40
Old Man Emu 3” Suspension Lift (Shocks and Springs) $675
Mile Marker 8,000 lbs Winch with in-cab controls $569 (never been used)
All Pro Bandi CB mount $60
Firestic 3’ CB antenna wired to the dash board $40

Modifications:
• Rewired A-Trac and Rear differential locker to work at the same time if desired, in effort to match the way the 2008 motels work.
• Installed a Vehicle Stability Control & ABS (VSC) over ride switch if desired.
• Relocated the breathing tubes for the Rear differential and Rear locker for higher water submersion measurements.
• Wired in 4-12volt power sources.

This FJ has been off road twice and preformed like a dream with stock tires. I like working on projects, and this one is done. It currently has stock Bridge Stones with more than half life left. There are some scratches in the skid plates on the bottom of the truck, which I will repaint for the next owner.

I bought this was bought to be my off road truck for the rest of my life, then last weekend I was in Moab, UT and I fell in love with a Rail Buggy, so I am changing to a pick up truck and rail buggy. I just want enough out of the sale to buy the buggy.

I take great care of my toys, oil has been changed every 5,000 miles, and everything is up to date! I have more than $37,000 into this truck, not to mention 100’s of hours of labor and work. The aftermarket parts and modifications were done in March & April of 2008, it has been driven only 2,000 miles since then. This FJ is solid, built right, drives like a dream on and off road. Call or email with questions 970-470-2251 or [email protected]!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts