Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Which weekend shall we travel to Katemcy?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Texican
8,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a Democracy, make your voice heard!

Katemcy has two events planned for October and we can't add another, do we want to attend:

Katemcy Rocks ... Rock Crawling Texas Style ... Schedule
October 4th-5th:
Laredo PC 4x4 Anniversary Run & West Texas Offroad Customer Appreciation Run - (open event)
The crazy, Spanish-speaking oriental guy returns with his Spanish-speaking, English singing bad-to-the-bone, rockin' band

October 25th-26th:
Katemcy Rocks End of Season Event
Cypress OffRoad's Annual Run (cypressoffroad.com) - (open event)
This is your last chance to wheel Katemcy until late January 2009, so come join the fun!
Be aware that standard wheeling rates apply - Katemcy Rocks ... Rock Crawling Texas Style ... Rates

NOTICE - All payments must be received in cash or check (with proper id). We cannot process credit/debit cards out on the rocks. There are ATM machines available back in town.

For pics of my last trip to Katemcy click HERE or HERE.

·
Registered
505 Posts
The earlier the better for me.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
I voted early, but I'm flexible.

·
Registered
505 Posts

·
Registered
3,661 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
If I am able to make it, it would be in the afternoon on either Saturday. I assume people will stay the night???

·
Registered
368 Posts
The weekend of the 4th is great.. I have an air show in New Mexico to work on the 28th...:bigthumb:

·
Registered
505 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
Man, ever since I noticed that place on the internet, I wanted to go.
I won't make this trip, but we're in TX every year around X-mas time (folks and sibling live in the DFW area) and I totally plan on making a Katemcy run next time we're down there.

Now that we have Sandi, I'd really love to hook up with some of you guys if you're able to get away around that time for a day or two.

Oh, wait, we might be having everyone come here this X-mas....I'll have to check on all that I guess.

Anyway, sorry to intrude on your event thread, but I'm just really itchin to get to that place.

I hope you guys have a great time! :rocker:

steven

·
Texican
8,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No apology needed, I hope that someday we can meet up on the trail, for your sake I hope it can be at Katemcy.

I'm seeing a pattern developing of more people being able to go early in the month. I was going to let the poll go for another 3 weeks but I may end it early and declare a winner.

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts