Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 5 OEM 17" alloys for sale in good condition, i took them off my 2007 FJ to put TRD's on. Spare tire is obviously brand new. Two have about 50% tread left and the others due to an alignment issue are worn on the inside. ($500 for all of them OBO)

I ALSO have one brand new 265-75-16 BFG AT for sale ($150 OBO)

Let me know if your intersted.

A brand new BFG as listed above is $236.00. So if anything pick this up as a spare and buy the other four.

Pics to come.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SORRY About the pics blurryness, my cell phone camera is not the best.

Here are the 5 wheels and tires

Spare tire tread

The two tires with 50% tread

And the BFG

·
Registered
290 Posts
Bump for the great price! These should go pretty quick!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Bump... anyone looking for a good deal on some wheels?

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
Man, if you were closer to me, I would have already made you an offer for the wheels and the new BFG tire! :rocker:

But, since your in CA and I am in FL, the shipping would cripple me! :mecry::boohoo:

Best of luck with you sale.............I will be very jealous of whoever buys these from you! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
Price is negotiable! these things need to GOOOOO!!!!! Make an offer and we can work with it.
I would have already made you an offer if I lived anywhere near you, but as it is, being in Florida, I know the shipping, even via Greyhound, would cost as much or more than the wheels! :boohoo::flame::mecry:

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
I would have already made you an offer if I lived anywhere near you, but as it is, being in Florida, I know the shipping, even via Greyhound, would cost as much or more than the wheels! :boohoo::flame::mecry:
For me, shipping via Greyhound would be about $225. I would have been happy to pay you what you were asking if I lived even within 250 miles of you. :boohoo:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts