Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my Black Steel Wheels and decided I'm not putting the center caps on. These look brand new, as the two I didn't unwrap are still in Japanese Package wrap. I was trying to figure out how to put one on and did scratch a bit of two of the tabs that go in, but you wont' see this as it's the part that fits behind the wheel.

The set of 4 for $55 shipped to anywhere in the US or might trade for NON-Painted Black FJ handles as I don't want to paint my silver ones.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Do you happen to have the dimensions on the end caps? Just wanna make sure they'll fit snug on my American Racing Mojaves before ...
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just got my Black Steel Wheels and decided I'm not putting the center caps on. These look brand new, as the two I didn't unwrap are still in Japanese Package wrap. I was trying to figure out how to put one on and did scratch a bit of two of the tabs that go in, but you wont' see this as it's the part that fits behind the wheel.

The set of 4 for $55 shipped to anywhere in the US or might trade for NON-Painted Black FJ handles as I don't want to paint my silver ones.
Do you still have the caps for sale?

Jorge

1 - 4 of 4 Posts