Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This OEM FJ "bling" skid plate was an option that came off my 2008 Trail Teams. It has done the job but I no longer have a use for it. I have the mounting hardware and mounts.

Has a couple scratches and a decent dent, but no structure damage and was mounted until I threw on my Expedition One bumper. As I said, it did its job and I'm sure someone wants to toss it on for the added protection - made of aluminum.

$120 for local pick up or OBO. More if I need to ship it. Let me know if images aren't displaying - this is posted on multiple sites including the group "FJ Cruiser" on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/fj.cruiser.love/permalink/1436478273078446/?sale_post_id=1436478273078446

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUMP! Really motivated to sell or else I dumpster it due to not wanting to store this. Make an offer.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This will fit an 07 as long as you have the stock skid plate on that it mounts to.

What's your zip code?

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I put mine on without stock skid. You must have the front mounting brackets and rear spacers though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts