Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an original Toyota Brush Guard FS. Part number PT212-35070. I purchased it in June 2009 and just never got around to installing it $425.00. Also have part number PT29735061 Auxiliary Light Kit NIB $225.00. And the Auxiliary Light Kit Bracket Part number PT29735062 $75.00. Quick note about the Auxiliary Lights. These are the brighter lights that have not been replaced with the Toyota recall for lowering the wattage which can be done at the dealer if so desired. All of these parts were purchased at the same time. I am in Knoxville, Tn and prefer local pickup. Thanks

Attachments

· Registered
286 Posts
Re: Bracket

I would like to purchase your Auxiliary Light Kit Bracket Part number PT29735062 $75.00 if you are able to ship to zip 24095 (va) and can provide a shipping cost and a paypal address. I could not do this via private message (PM.) don't know why the "send PM" does not come on when your handle is clicked. Please send me a PM if you can with total (part shipping cost) and paypal address. thank you!

· Premium Member
104 Posts
I'm interested in the Brush Guard and can pick it up this Saturday. How would you like paid? PM or email me at [email protected]; Ph 208-880-8084

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Bracket

I would like to purchase your Auxiliary Light Kit Bracket Part number PT29735062 $75.00 if you are able to ship to zip 24095 (va) and can provide a shipping cost and a paypal address. I could not do this via private message (PM.) don't know why the "send PM" does not come on when your handle is clicked. Please send me a PM if you can with total (part shipping cost) and paypal address. thank you!
I guess I haven't been a member long enough to receive or send PM.

· Registered
11 Posts
I have a Lucrum Ind. Winch mount I will be listing as soon as I can get some pictures loaded.
I am interested in that winch mount also. shoot me an email. I have been waiting for one to show up for awhile. It seems like people jump on the stuff for sale on here and before you know it there is 10 people in line for everything.
[email protected]

· Registered
1,804 Posts
I tried to send a PM earlier this morning about the winch mount too. LMAO...:lol::lol::lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.