Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have the factory cargo cover. Need the clips/retainers. Anyone willing to part with theirs or have the entire thing?

Thanks

·
Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
9,871 Posts
As part of the cover itself, or the grocery bag hooks it attaches to? I know of nothing resembling a clip per-se. It has the plastic 'D-rings' that go onto the bag hooks, then the straps, which do have those little bookbag-style adjustment pieces.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm. I thought there were some clips... My bad. Do you know how it attaches under the factory subwoofer?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually, I see there is a post about it. It's straps that help secure it under the subwoofer.

·
Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
9,871 Posts
If I recall it was never meant to work with the stock subwoofer.

What I did was used some extra nylon straps run through the cover rings - just ran them down and used the subwoofer screws to screw through them. Then I adjust the tension on the other side.

·
Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
9,871 Posts
Yeah. I dont think you could just velcro it to the woofer, unless your velcro went back behind the woofer and was really sandwiched in there. That is why I suggest making sure the subwoofer screws go through whatever 'strap' or attachment solution you decide on. The cover, when tightened on the other side so it isnt super droopy needs a strong sub-woofer-side mount to work well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts