Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
eBay has some cheap options without lamps, but you might have to buy 2.

Prime Choice Auto Parts has free shipping.
I have seen some aftermarket ones. But hard to tell if painted or if they are dimensionally correct.
You might have to buy two. I actually have a complete passenger side assembly from eBay on-hand due to an EZVIEW install mishap (long story). I can post a side by side picture with my OEM mirrors tomorrow.

Is your model the same dimension as a regular FJ just without the marker lights? Maybe this is an opportunity for you to upgrade to heated mirrors/marker lights?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You might have to buy two. I actually have a complete passenger side assembly from eBay on-hand due to an EZVIEW install mishap (long story). I can post a side by side picture with my OEM mirrors tomorrow.

Is your model the same dimension as a regular FJ just without the marker lights? Maybe this is an opportunity for you to upgrade to heated mirrors/marker lights?
THey are the same size and shape but without the light. My base is a true base, bare bones, so I want to maintain its’ “rawness” and “simpleness”, so will install the light-less mirrors.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts