Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mine is a 2011 and the inner passenger side piece is the one that broke. This is not a direct replacement (even though it said so on a Toyota parts site). At least, it’s not on mine. So, maybe it is for previous years. Honestly not sure

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a 2011, i snapped it off while trying to make a platform for my fridge. I need only 1.
If you want it, just let me know. Since yours snapped off while you were working on your truck, did it look like this piece that I have? My wife broke mine and then tossed it. I ordered a new one then realized it looked nothing like the drivers side and didn’t fit on the passenger side where it was supposed to go.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Bought the wrong part. Still can’t find the right one that I need. Lol

So it’s free If you want it.
If you have a 2007-2009 you need these.

Pay attention to the angle. The link is for the inner most clips. The part number for the outer clip is 58521-35061.

This is a newer design than the original according to the parts guy. It is not the same as my original 2007 hook. So you will need different mounting hardware.

Screw - 90159-A0006
Grommet - 90189-05027

These part numbers were provided by a Toyota Dealer. I have yet to order these.

Original hook is on left. New version is on right. New one is definitely beefier.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts