1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
831 Posts
I bought it last month from this user all these years later. It was legit. Brand new, never used off the showroom floor. Only thing it didn't have was the light brackets and bracket support to attach to the bumper.

·
formerly Brijesh
122 Posts
I bought it last month from this user all these years later. It was legit. Brand new, never used off the showroom floor. Only thing it didn't have was the light brackets and bracket support to attach to the bumper.
Just got me a set. Do you have any details on the bracket and support?

·
Registered
831 Posts
Just got me a set. Do you have any details on the bracket and support?
I ordered the brackets and support bar from my local Toyota dealership. It came to around $100 bucks. Worth it in my opinion. Very solid feeling and super easy install. The hardest part was getting the lights attached to the bracket. Best to use a thin ratcheting socket wrench if you have one and if that exists. Ha! Truthfully, the hardest part was getting myself to put 4 of the 7/8" hole saw holes into the bumper fascia. Use an aw or something to center the hole when poking through the bumper plastic. You can see my build thread here.

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/member-build-ups/417650-2014-fj-overland-buildup-12.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts