Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best offer on parts. All parts in very good condition. Located in San Francisco, CA. Took parts off for Demello bumpers.

$150 for front bumper. $130 for rear wings. Hitch $100. Front fog lamps with covers $150. All prices don’t include shipping.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Hi there

interested in the front fog lamps. Couple of questions:
1) Are these OEM?
2) Are you selling full harness with it as well, as in this is a full kit?
3) Do you have any pics of light without cover, to show condition? Any cracks?
4) The mounts to the bumper, is that rusted?
5) The bar that goes in the bumper, where these bolt to, are you selling that as well?

Thank you

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi there

interested in the front fog lamps. Couple of questions:
1) Are these OEM?
2) Are you selling full harness with it as well, as in this is a full kit?
3) Do you have any pics of light without cover, to show condition? Any cracks?
4) The mounts to the bumper, is that rusted?
5) The bar that goes in the bumper, where these bolt to, are you selling that as well?

Thank you
yes they are OEM and came with the FJ when it was purchased new. The lights have been used a handful of times and are in great condition. The covers have been off them 3-4 times. The covers were replaced last year and are in very good condition. The only wiring I’m selling with them are the 6-8inch connection with plug. I can post more pics Over the weekend. The mounts to the bumper have minor surface rust. I will include the the bar that goes in the bumper.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Thanks PM sent

yes they are OEM and came with the FJ when it was purchased new. The lights have been used a handful of times and are in great condition. The covers have been off them 3-4 times. The covers were replaced last year and are in very good condition. The only wiring I’m selling with them are the 6-8inch connection with plug. I can post more pics Over the weekend. The mounts to the bumper have minor surface rust. I will include the the bar that goes in the bumper.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts