Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a light mount that attaches to your OEM light bar roof rack. The light bar mount holds 1 20 inch led light bar and 2 10 inch led light bars. It has never been use. I have the wiring hardest that goes with the mount. Lights not included. Trying to sell for $200 plus buyer pays shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OEM LED Light Bar Mount

I have a light mount that attaches to your OEM light bar roof rack. The light bar mount holds 1 20 inch led light bar and 2 10 inch led light bars. It has never been use. I have the wiring hardest that goes with the mount. Lights not included. Trying to sell for $200 plus buyer pays shipping. I live in Hayden Alabama. Text me at(205) 603-7141 if you have any more questions

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes it's still for sale and it depends on where you live. I don't want to ship it but if you don't live to far I might would pay

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rigid industries light mount

I have a light bar mount that attaches to you OEM roof rack. It hold 1 20 inch light bar and 2 10 inch light bars. (lights not included) I live in Hayden Alabama and I want $175 plus buyer pays shippin. I have wiring harrenst that came with the light bar. If you are interested text me at (205) 603-7141

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts