Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The OEM rack has 4 holes. I assume this is for the air dam light bar. Looking across this site, it is clear there was a small plug in each of these holes. Does anyone know the OEM part number for these?

·
Registered
428 Posts
It has been posted on this site before.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Stratocaster,
I got some plugs from Lowe's that fit (its been forever ago, so I don't remember size)
They had 'em in the hardware dept. in the "specialty fasteners" drawers.
Ace may have also, no joy @ Home Depot, though...
D 🤠 🐮

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
A-Team Moderator
9,472 Posts
I removed the quotes and multiple ? marks from the title. It makes it easier to search. Our Search is interesting to say the least. I can put in a title exactly, word for word, and it'll come up way down on the list.

Amazon has plenty of FJC parts and at good prices. (y)

·
Registered
603 Posts
I removed the quotes and multiple ? marks from the title. It makes it easier to search. Our Search is interesting to say the least. I can put in a title exactly, word for word, and it'll come up way down on the list.

Amazon has plenty of FJC parts and at good prices. (y)
Yup. I got a set from amazon a couple of months ago

·
A-Team Moderator
9,472 Posts
I checked our Supporting Vendor. They're $2.64 at Cool Springs, Ask for Roman.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, I normally do, however in this case once you buy 4 and add shipping, that brings the total to $19.92 shipped. Amazon was 7.78 (8.42 after tax) for 4 shipped two day.

I checked our Supporting Vendor. They're $2.64 at Cool Springs, Ask for Roman.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My last OEM parts order from another site, cool springs beat by 3 delivered. So Yes, they will be where I look in the future. Thanks to the book mark. (y)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts