Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently upgraded to the Rocktek Sliders and now the OEM Sliders are just taking up a bunch of room in my place.

So they're yours for a 6 pack! I'm in Houston and these bad boys weigh a TON, so I'm not planning on shipping them.

As for condition, I'd say they are in good shape, just need a quick hit with a wire brush and some rattle can and they'll be like new.

They have been through Katemcy, BVORR, Jambo x2, Hidden Falls, General Sam's, etc...so yeah, they are battle tested.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I would ship, but these flawkers are heavy and would cost a ton to do so.

·
Premium Member
Toyota FJ Cruiser 2010
32 Posts
Will they provide alot more protection than these silly predator bars that the dealer saddled me with?? If so count me in .I'm in Katy during the day and Richmond at night but can travel with six pack.

Joel

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup, sure can. They don't give you an option to step up, but have saved my arse a time or two on the rocks that's for sure.

I'm in the Galleria, and work in Westchase. They still have a bit of red clay mud on them from Jambo, but I they clean up nice, and I have all the bolts and washers too.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FYI, I'm a fan of St. Arnolds, St. Bernardus, Duvel, and if I'm going to drink all day, Miller Lite,

·
Premium Member
Toyota FJ Cruiser 2010
32 Posts
Saint Arnold's it will be. I'll check with you tomorrow if thats ok....I can pick up tomorrow afternoon or later whatever works with you...

Joel

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds good! Just PM and let me know what you want to do. I can put them in the FJ in the morning just in case.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are going to a good home tomorrow!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts