Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hoping someone can tell me the part number for the brackets used to mount stuff on the cross bars on the OEM roof rack. I've been doing a search for a while but I can't find it mentioned. These would be the brackets for attaching the OEM bike carrier or anything like that. I have similar ones from my Subaru, but they don't quite fit.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
The Brackets to mount the bike rack are: Description: FJ RR Adaptor Kit
Part No.: PT278-35064
That is right off the box. They are made in Sweden.

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
I have all the crossbars from the roof rack if you want them. I'll just charge shipping.

M

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I have the bars, I'm just looking for the brackets so I can attach stuff to them. If you have the brackets let me know.

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
Picture, please. I have an entire stock roof rack without 'feet'. Whatever you need, I have.

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't have them yet, so I can't provide pictures. I also have the entire OEM rack. What I'm looking for are the brackets you would use to attach accessories to it, like the bike, ski, or snowboard carriers -- the FJ has its own special set of brackets. If you had one of those, and the special kit of brackets to attach them to the FJ OEM roof rack, then that's what I'm looking for. If you just have the OEM roof rack with no bike/ski/snowboard holders, then I probably already have everything you've got.

·
Registered
559 Posts
MuddyGrrl,
I would be interested in the crossbars in your going to break up the rack.

Tomas

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
Hey y'all! The crossbars have been spoken for! Sorry! They went fast!! :)

M

·
fka GW193
1,390 Posts
I've got a complete oem roof rack with 4 extra cross bars, two quick fist mounts for axe and shovel, and a fourtreks hi-lift mount that has been anodized black to match the rack.
I also have a modified wesayso air dam (stiffened), it needs to be rattlecanned. I will sell all or part and will have the stuff with me at the summit if any are interested.
GW

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
muddygrrl I need some other pieces it you still have some left
Shoot, sorry! I finally picked up a roof rack and am modifying it today with expanded sheet metal. I'm going to need the ones I have, I think.
If I happen to feel the support isn't necessary, you'll be the first to get them, ok? :)

Please PM me tonight. I'm SO busy with the Ouray spreadsheets I'm barely getting to the forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts