Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently while driving down I-95, two of the crossbars on my OEM roof rack came loose and flew off. I was able to pull over and pick the cross bars themselves up from the median, but I have lost the end clamps and relevant hardware. When searching for replacement clamps and hardware, I have only been able to find the full crossbar assembly on the Pure FJ Cruiser (FJ Cruiser Replacement Crossbar for Roof Rack - Adjustable [PT278-35180-AA] - $64.43 : Pure FJ Cruiser, Parts and Accessories for your Toyota FJ Cruiser). Would prefer to not to pay for parts that I don't need. I asked the local dealer and their Parts Manager said that they had no clue where I could find the parts, and that they stopped carrying or being able to carry parts when the model was discontinued. Does anyone have any idea where I can find the end clamps and hardware?

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,108 Posts
Did you lose the entire clamp or just the lower part? Sometimes people here have extras they’d sell but not often...never hurts to ask. I’m in the process of making new lower end clamp pieces and will post a thread on how to soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts