Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Michael Thomas and I have recently replaced my factory running boards with sliders.

I'm in Austin, Texas. (mikethomasahn) (@) (gmail.com)

I haven't cleaned them yet...no time, but can show actual photos—this photo is for reference...the actual steps are in very good shape...all mounting hardware is attached except screws...and there is no damage whatsoever to the steps. I have taken good care of the truck, but I have used it so there is mud. I don't want to mess with these too much...but I'll work with you.

I'm asking $300.00 for the pair and you've got to pick them up or do all arrangements for UPS to pick them up. I do have a box that will work for these, and can pack them in styrofoam blankets and tape up the box well.

UPS or shipper has to come pick them up per your arrangements and at your cost.

Michael Thomas
Austin, Texas 78731

PM me for my phone number, by providing your phone number please.

I found damaged ones for the price above on eBay. I don't want to haggle...not worth the time for me. If you're interested we'll do a quick sale...local people—you're welcome to see them in person. No problem.

Thank you!

·
A-Team Moderator
9,050 Posts
No trouble at all. We dont your address posted and its preferable that members dont use their real names as their user names. We're letting it slide for now because we dont have the ability to change it at the moment with this new system until a few tweaks are made.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sounds like a good deal and I am interested; but I would liket to see actual pictures of the Running Boards.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts