Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have the OEM sub in the back of my FJ that i want to get rid of.

I'm willing to trade my sub and switch for your plastic and say 100$? Or just the cost on the plastics..they are about 200on ebay.

i need to factory plastic that covers the holes.. dont want to pay out of pocket for em.

located in Montana

Its dusty, and works as it should

i just dont listen to that kind of music, and would rather have the space.

And my dog hates it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
PM'd

i have the OEM sub in the back of my FJ that i want to get rid of.

I'm willing to trade my sub and switch for your plastic and say 100$?

i need to factory plastic that covers the holes.. dont want to pay out of pocket for em.

located in Montana

Its dusty, and works as it should

i just dont listen to that kind of music, and would rather have the space.

And my dog hates it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hello
Would you be able to also send the wiring harness from radio to switch and switch to sub, what year, and do you have a picture of condition?
regards jerry

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello
Would you be able to also send the wiring harness from radio to switch and switch to sub, what year, and do you have a picture of condition?
regards jerry
Ill take a picture tommorrow. Just found out that all the plastics cost $195 new on ebay

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Highlighted is the parts i need. I dont really want to rip out the wireing. Going to leave it because i dont want to pull interior panels out

I have a 2010. Not sure what you will need to get it to work in your fj

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pictures attached. Its dirty but light surface scratches. Most of its dirt. The small black spots are where the paint has been rubbed off. Its like better then 90% just dirty

Attachments

·
Registered
847 Posts
yes still available. just collecting dust in my garage.

If you’d be willing to remove the harness, this would be worth the deal. It’s basically a rewire job if harness is not involved in deal. It also allows for the end user to wire up the extra speakers and the OEM power inverter. Would be interested to see if you’d be willing to part with the harness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you’d be willing to remove the harness, this would be worth the deal. It’s basically a rewire job if harness is not involved in deal. It also allows for the end user to wire up the extra speakers and the OEM power inverter. Would be interested to see if you’d be willing to part with the harness.

nope nope nope.

i think that the switch and the sub trade for a couple of plastic pieces is more then fair. you pay shipping. going on ebay next week.

·
Registered
847 Posts
he can buy the harness and im not messing with my inverter.. ill just sell on ebay and buy the plastics i need

I didn’t mean it wasn’t a fair deal I just mean for me personally, I’d rather have the OEM harness if possible.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts