Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

I have a few things to sell as I've upgraded all of these parts. I was going to keep the wheels and get them power coated to maybe put a different set of tires on but I decided to go a different route. I am in Utah, but will ship at the buyers expense.

***SOLD*** Stock OEM Subwoofer: Works great, just wanted a little more bass for the music I listen to so I upgraded this. These go for $300 to $400 + on Ebay and from what I've read they cost double that from Toyota so I think that $100 is a very fair offer.

Stock FJammer Radio - Again, works great I just wanted a touchscreen head-unit with wireless Apple Play so I upgraded. These are on Ebay for $150 to $200+ so I think $80 is very fair.

***SOLD***. Five Stock Toyota FJ Cruiser Alloy Wheels - Upgraded to new wheels, these do have some wear but no major scratches or anything - they'd look great after a powder coat. Most of these are going for about $120 per wheel on Ebay - I'll sell all five for $190

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what year fj is this stuff from
Sorry for the delay, I've been on vacation and just getting a chance to go through things. Everything is from an 07. The subwoofer sold, and someone might be getting the wheels today - but available as of now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts