Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my OEM Trail Team rock rails with the 4 mounting points and not the 3 mounting points. $250 obo. Located in Southwestern Utah Pick up locally. I will be in Flagstaff at Overland Expo in May if you want to pick them up from me there. Some minor surface rusts where rock chips have had their way.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Selling my OEM Trail Team rock rails with the 4 mounting points and not the 3 mounting points. $250 obo. Located in Southwestern Utah Pick up locally. I will be in Flagstaff at Overland Expo in May if you want to pick them up from me there. Some minor surface rusts where rock chips have had their way.

Man, those look nice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man, those look nice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks! They’re pretty beefy compared to some you see out there. I want to get kick outs next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you ever make it within an hours drive of Rogers Arkansas, let me know and I may help you unload these.

I might be in Oklahoma City at some point. I just moved from there 8 months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
85 Posts
I had some luck selling FJ parts on KSL.com classifieds since you're local! I would also post to any local FaceBook pages (if you still have that garbage). Good luck with sale!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had some luck selling FJ parts on KSL.com classifieds since you're local! I would also post to any local FaceBook pages (if you still have that garbage). Good luck with sale!
I will post it to KSL. I do not have Facebook anymore. True garbage.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 12 of 12 Posts