Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trail Team Blacked Out Bumper, and various parts

Hey Everyone,

I have some various parts off of my 2011 Trail Team FJ that I want to sell. I'm located in Montgomery, Alabama and I'm willing to ship if you pay for shipping. I'd prefer to sell in person though. Direct message me and I'll give you my cell so we can coordinate.

Front OEM Trail Team Bumper $250
(If interested in just the wings I’d be willing to ship)

OEM Skid Plates (Some rust) $55
OEM Front brake set (calipers, brake lines, rotors etc. took off when put on a TRD big brake kit) $200

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had some people interested but nothing materialized. Everything is still available and flexible on prices.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey FJZach, New at this forum not sure if first you got first message. I am interested in the roof rack! Could you give me an estimate on shipping? My zip code is 44681. Thanks FG/FJ40

·
A-Team Moderator
10,837 Posts
New guy, click on usernames and a drop down menu will appear. View Profile, that'll tell you the last time that they were on, PM's, emails, posts... If you send a PM, it'll trigger an email being sent to them.

👋

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haven’t forgot you guys. Sorry for the delay I’ll let you know about the roof rack shipping possibilities.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Roof Rack is sold!
Those curious about shipping though it’s easy to take the roof rack apart but it would cost $300 to ship via UPS! $220 if you build the box yourself ha. Problem is not the weight but the length of the side rails.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I’m moving to Alaska so I’d like to get rid of these parts before I leave Alabama. Let me know if you are interested in something or make me an offer.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts