Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Outrageous Sponsorship for Off Camber 2014!

If you are not registered, you are going to miss out on one of the most epic event raffles we have seen yet. Here are the sponsors who have donated items to the raffle. We will be raffling off bumpers, sliders, sets of tires, wheels, suspensions, and much more! Support these great sponsors and our charitable efforts by purchasing raffle tickets at the event.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
*** Registration Closes at 11:59PM Today ***

If you are not registered for the full weekend pass, this is your last chance! Get registered and join us for a fun, family friendly, event filled weekend.

See you all at Off Camber 2014!

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
*** Registration Closes at 11:59PM Today ***

If you are not registered for the full weekend pass, this is your last chance! Get registered and join us for a fun, family friendly, event filled weekend.

See you all at Off Camber 2014!
oh nooooooo :cat: :FRO: :armed: :hippy: :smokin: :umbrella:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
*** Weather Update ***

Just a reminder that Off Camber 2014 is as rain or shine event. As of now the National Weather Service is predicting a good chance of rain and thunderstorms for Saturday 9/13 and Sunday 9/14. With the exception of extreme weather that could pose a safety threat to attendees, no portion of the even will be cancelled. Please keep an eye on the weather forecast and prepare accordingly. See everyone soon!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
*** Facilities Update and Beer! ***

As an Off Camber event participant you will have access to the flush toilets and on-site coin operated showers has provided by Mormon Lake Lodge. Additionally, we will be offering a cash beer bar on-site Friday and Saturday where you will be able to choose from several local craft beers and domestics. Price is $5.00 for 16oz. Bring your cash and coin!

·
Registered
190 Posts
What a great event. I am glad to have had the chance to meet you guys and be part of this. I would like to make this an annual thing since all the folks in AZ were great to hang with and the trails are just packed with awesome scenery. Also, I want to thank the directors for not only the great event, but for the gas gift card- what a admirable surprise (I logged just over 5,500 miles over the 12 days I was out there). I'll get my pics up this weekend.

·
Registered
75 Posts
yea! It was a great event! FJdudePA... did not get to meet you but glad you enjoyed our state! There really is a lot of beauty here! And some good trails too! Come out anytime!

Well...maybe not the summer...in Phoenix...but you know what I mean!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
A fun event and kudos to the directors on getting this event organized after the snafu.

Here's some pics and the link to the full album.
Dennis Lloyd Photography | Off Camber 2014

2011 Expedition Trail Run

2011 Expedition Trail Run

Mud fun. Trail 240 to Munds Park and on our way to Broken Arrow trail.

Devil’s Staircase, Broken Arrow trail

Mud fun. Trail 240 to Munds Park and on our way to Broken Arrow trail.

Submarine Rock, Broken Arrow trail

Up and up at Submarine Rock, Broken Arrow trail

Chicken Rock, Broken Arrow trail

AZFJ campfire

21 - 34 of 34 Posts