Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you dont know what it is it's basically a magazine that 4 wheel parts puts out and about a 3rd of the pages are ad's but alot of times there are also some really good articles and photos and some FJ'S too. My subscription ended this month but on the cover of the mag it gave me a web address to get another years subscription. Just your name and adress is needed, and the only other thing they sent me ever besides the magazine was info on local events now and then. If you want a year subscrip. go to Free Magazine .
I have no affiliation with them at all I just thought some folks would like a year of free truck mags. Cheers
Mike

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Cool, I would love another 4x4 subscription to the 30 other off road subscription I already have!!!:rocker:

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Woodman has subscribed. Thanks for the tip. :wave:

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
i read this every month, and this months issue had a moab feature with a fj sponsored by some company on there, i wonder if that persons on our forums here?

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i read this every month, and this months issue had a moab feature with a fj sponsored by some company on there, i wonder if that persons on our forums here?
the ORD fj? the BD with the red top? I thought that was an interesting color choice but badass nonetheless.

·
Registered
96 Posts
New subscriber...thanks fj funjunkie

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I got a free subscription when I ordered my Daystar Jack Isolator. Good info. Thanks for sharing Mike!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts