Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally - at long last i can meAt my new love!! driving down to LA for a weekend end getaway with my wife - so it will be more of a threesome tonight at the show.

seems most shots have been acquired already - ill be taking lots of them at the show. my mission objective is to get one of the models (or all of em!) in the rig - tell im from a newspaper or something - i dunno.....with any luck ill have em up tonight - yet more shots of our beloved FJ!!!!

gonna read me some manual on the way down.............

·
Registered
963 Posts
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE see if you can fold the seats down and lay down in one of them and let's put an end to this "you can sleep in an Element and an Xterra but not an FJ!" nonsense once and for all.

And try to keep it at least PG-13, for air and Toyota Homie.

:D :p

- LC

·
Registered
449 Posts
Go forth and conquer!
Cant wait to see any type of new pic of the FJC.
There's not a shot you could take I would not be interested in.
Have a blast!

·
Registered
27 Posts
caliFJ said:
not that it matters - but why does it really matter if you can or cant turn them off?

IMO daytime running lights are just about the stupidest inventions ever.

BTW, I saw that FJ in person for the first time at the LA show last night and it was awesome in almost every detail except 1. Rear visibility. The rear visibility is just awful. That said, I am already in contact with Longo Toyota about buying one :)

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rigg419 said:
maybe so - but at least it knocks $5 off your annual insurance! :)

packing the car - and.....gone!

·
Banned
2,350 Posts
ok when you get yours let me know how to disable them por favor.

but some toyotas have three positions on the stalk, don't they? lights on, lights off and AUTO

·
Registered
181 Posts
air said:
ok when you get yours let me know how to disable them por favor.

but some toyotas have three positions on the stalk, don't they? lights on, lights off and AUTO
I won't be disabling mine but it is as simple as changing a relay. If you want to know how search DRL's at T4R.org.

If you have auto lights then yes there is a third position but the fj isn't coming with auto lights and I don't see how that pertains to the DRL's. The DRL's are on when the lights are off and vice versa.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
caliFJ said:
finally - at long last i can meAt my new love!! driving down to LA for a weekend end getaway with my wife - so it will be more of a threesome tonight at the show.

seems most shots have been acquired already - ill be taking lots of them at the show. my mission objective is to get one of the models (or all of em!) in the rig - tell im from a newspaper or something - i dunno.....with any luck ill have em up tonight - yet more shots of our beloved FJ!!!!

gonna read me some manual on the way down.............
Make sure you get a couple of pictures of you doing something funny or unnaturel, I am running out of material- AND MAN I SAID JUST DO IT, its for the good of the group, its no time to worry about your DAMN foolish pride:mad:

ehehheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
air said:
cali, cali, can you turn off GAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS?
He may be able to but does he want to.....becouse the rainbow triangle are so last year as you was saying...

·
Registered
49 Posts
rigg419 said:

BTW, I saw that FJ in person for the first time at the LA show last night and it was awesome in almost every detail except 1. Rear visibility. The rear visibility is just awful. That said, I am already in contact with Longo Toyota about buying one :)
Let us know if Longo Toyota will give you MSRP and first right of refusal in writing please.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I will. I have been trading emails with their "internet director" for a few days now. I told him more or less what I wanted, and he replied by asking if I wanted to order one. I replied saying "Well, actually I'd like to get a price quote and info on availability first"

He hasn't replied to that yet. I'll post when/if he does

·
Registered
106 Posts
Lost Cosmonaut said:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE see if you can fold the seats down and lay down in one of them and let's put an end to this "you can sleep in an Element and an Xterra but not an FJ!" nonsense once and for all.

And try to keep it at least PG-13, for air and Toyota Homie.

:D :p

- LC
L C im old enough to see damn models ok god i watch r rated movies

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Just off the press... CaliFJ's first picture

Here CaliFJ , in red white and blue (a good American and 2nd admendment supporter) indicating his favorite FJ color, to his left his "friend". Next they are going to find out if there is enough room in the FJ to sleep in..

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
HA! That's good shtick right there....

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Percy said:
HA! That's good shtick right there....

I always imagined him to be a bit more beefer guy, anyway thanks for the photo and keep them coming CaliFJ

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
CaliFJ just sent more picture of the LA show to post...

CaliFJ and friend showing the FJ's Head room

Here is our Man showing off for the girls...it looks like they enjoy the junk in your trunk Cali! Cowboy I want to party with you.;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts