·
Registered
606 Posts
We're in New Mexico. Almost there. Not. LOL

But we are making progress.

·
Registered
661 Posts
We are currently at a standstill for construction on 70. About 70 miles out of grand junction.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
702 Posts
Eat your heart gents,
The Vegas crew and Arizona crew got together on Friday of last week for the weekend and we hit Top of the World.... OMG!! One hell of a trail. But so worth it!!! Have fun out there and be safe.

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Ive been reading this thread and crying all day....

At least I get to play with fun toys. This lighting console is worth more than my FJ.
seems like a lot to pay for a toy that has no a-trac or diff lock...:grin

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Hi guys.

I am bummed out but due to a real problem I have to bow out. I was seriously looking forward to this. Damn. My FJ is already packed. This seriously sucks.

Edit: Nothing bad, nobody is dead or anything but life has just handed me a very big lemon that will take a lot of sugar to make into lemonade.
Sorry to hear that. I'm also having all sorts of problems at work. I've worked 2 16 hour days in a row and have tons to do and still have to work tomorrow. Not Good.

Moab will always be there, take care of the more important things in life first.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I'm also having all sorts of problems at work. I've worked 2 16 hour days in a row and have tons to do and still have to work tomorrow. Not Good.

Moab will always be there, take care of the more important things in life first.
Hey Moab Junky

If you are driving out tomorrow to MOAB, myself and tacraigjr will be meeting at exit 232 on 70 @ 7am, you are more than welcome to join us either there or somewhere along the way.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts

Thanks. Sitting at work now wishing I wasn't :|
But enough of me being down. Let's see some pics!!!!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Stand by.. Just got home from Moab at 1: am.. I'll be posting some pics later tonight.. Had to come home early.. What an amazing adventure! 😀

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
882 Posts
This is A pic of 07TxTRD on Hell's Revenge uploadfromtaptalk1444521486618.jpg

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
882 Posts
Actually my rig is the Iceberg on the right then Jrtheman.. Then 07xTRD

261 - 280 of 390 Posts