Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

381 - 390 of 390 Posts

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
I spliced some shots together.

[/URL
Dang, you've got balz of steel my friend. All things considered, it's really no more dangerous than canyoneering, rappelling, arch swinging, sky diving, ballooning, free climbing, lead climbing, river rafting, biking and base jumping. All of which often take place in Moab on a daily basis.

You go Boyee!! Nice spending time with you, your side kick and Istambull. :rocker:

(Perhaps those Feral Hogs will get totally out of control down there and I'll grab some boom sticks and come down and visit)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Basil These pictures came out great! Thanks so much for taking them. I had a blast meeting you guys. Hope to do it again soon. :)

·
Premium Member
677 Posts

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
THX for Sharing - was Jake (07txTRD) able to get his FJ fixed? - that looked bad

Yep! @07TxTRD spent the night at the top of Golden Spike in his RTT. I rode shotgun in @GRMREPR's sweet 40 the next day to deliver inner and outer tie-rods up to him (a couple of guys had spares in camp). He fixed himself up in 15 minutes and followed us out!

ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1447781881.783682.jpg

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Here a pic of traversing the Golden Crack. Thanks to @FJPDX for the photo! :rocker: I can't wait to see more from our venture on Poison Spider, Golden Spike and Golden Mesa. Great Wheeling with @07TxTRD and @Brock !!!!

There it is... That is a great picture ! :rocker:

381 - 390 of 390 Posts