Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Arkansas has 2 THIS IS OUR YEAR!*

*"OUR YEAR" may or may not mean the state having the most vehicles. Results may vary.
And we ain't going down without a fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:
Do they make highways in Arkansas that go to Colo.?????????:rofl:

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Sounds like a big crowd showing from the state of intoxication . LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Autosnide remarks app

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
As of 3/8/2012:

CO 22
TX 14
AZ 8
CA 7
NV 6
AR 5
NM 3
Never thought I would see Arkansas on the leader board :clap:

I know four of five are Opie'sDad, Raggler, AZRanger and me. Need Faredo, Buck Rogers and OzarkGuy to come this year...and sadly that will be about it for AR unless there is some new blood I don't know of. I think 10 would be a nice showing from The Natural State.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Put 1 down for Indiana. Maybe it will motivate some more Hoosier Cruisers.

Sent from my iPhone using Autosnide remarks app

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just to make this a bit more exciting, being as though the people in CO. just need to walk out their front door, we should base it on miles traveled (effort/cost) times the number from that state. Just use a typical number of miles for each state.

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
Just to make this a bit more exciting, being as though the people in CO. just need to walk out their front door, we should base it on miles traveled (effort/cost) times the number from that state. Just use a typical number of miles for each state.
This comes up every year. State population could also be a factor for your model

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Don't hate the player, hate the game. It is not our fault that we have some of the most offroad trails and some of the most scenic offroad trails in the country. Your state has legalized hookers, we don't. We all have a niche, ours just happens to be the mountains! :D

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
This comes up every year. State population could also be a factor for your model
You're certainly free to start up such a thread (i.e. this one is simply about vehicles from states, not about percentage of population, or effort, or miles, or anything else).

I think it would be kind of cool to do that though.

Maybe gather some more ideas here in this thread, put the algorithm together and start up the other thread with a pointer in here for those that want to see that calculation (I would.....I'm a trivial-curiosity junkie). :cheers:

...Your state has legalized hookers, we don't.
contest over :lol:

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Arkansas has it in the bag.....

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Arkansas has definatly stepped it up this year. and it seems as though Texas is going to wait this year. Im sure their numbers will go up soon.
I' pretty sure that when Wilson leaves Texas, there will be a void in the state from all the prople he will have following him!!!:lol:
Jax':wave:

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
you guys from texas need to swing that convoy up to meet with ours this year. We could meet in salida area and finish the last leg of the convoy 40 FJ's strong.
That would be bad ass to see!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 20 of 123 Posts