Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

161 - 180 of 200 Posts

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Roger that.....see you guys at the Petro...

Sounds like a great place to meet. Thank you sir. The Petro it is. We should arrive around 3 or 4.

Cabelas for sure Brett. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
Picked up the shirts and decals this afternoon. They look great!

This pic shows the front and back of the shirt. The small decals are $1 each or three for $2.

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #163 (Edited)
One shirt and one large decal was covered by TRDParts4U.

Below is the amount each confirmed driver owes for extras which I have already paid for. Please bring cash to Thursday's Happy Hour at TTR meeting and you can pick up your items at that time. If you are not attending Happy Hour you can pay when we meet at Cabela's or PayPal me at [email protected] and please send as gift to cover fees since I already paid the tax on everything. Decals came in at $12.50 and shirts at $17.50. I took off $2.50 if you ordered more than one item.

Wilson & Mrs Wilson: 4 decals & L shirt & med woman's tank PAID
Coonass: 2 decals & L shirt $12.50
BrettV: 2 decal & L shirt PAID
SSDuck8: 2 decals, M shirt & S woman's PAID
FJ Wheeler: 2 decals & XL shirt $12.50
Digger: 2 decals & 2 XL shirts $27.50
Bauerpauer: 1 decal & 1 Med shirt & 2 smalls PAID
bc indiana: 2 decals & 1 L shirt & 1 small shirt $27.50
Raggler: 2 decals & 1 L shirt PAID
Cookn: 2 decals & XXL shirt 12.50
DasMesser: 2 decals & M shirt $12.50

Thanx!
:cheers:

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Paypal sent....

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #168
are the large decals magnetic? I assume these have to go on the paint.
Paint friendly decals. Same material they use on vinyl car wraps. I had Jamboree decal on for over 3 weeks and it came off with no residue and no damage to clear coat. We used magnetic signs for Jambo trail leaders and they flew off going down highway. If you are not wanting to put it on paint it will fit (barely) on the suicide door glass.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
HEY TEXAS CONVOY! Need a BIG FJSummit favor!!!

I have a number of boxes with FJSummit Tee shirts hats and Kid bags that did not make the shipment today. If you guys are willing can you please cram these in your already overloaded vehicles for us???

Otherwise, I will have to ship 2day UPS which is astronomical $$$$$$ and takes away from our charitable contributions.

Let me know and I will great you Sunday to load these up!

Sorry to say Halley, Kristin and I can't make it this year. (this would have been our 6th year in Ouray). Looking forward to FJSummit 6!

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
FYI, if anyone misses the convoy that leaves on Sunday, I'll be taking off early Wednesday morning. So, if anyone has something they want delivered (or forgets something), and I can fit it inside or on the rack, I can take it with me.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
UPDATE: Looks like 5 boxes, and some banner and trail signs.

PLEASE let me know if you can help!

T2

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Tim, the convoy group is meeting for happy hour at the TTR meeting this evening at Pappa's BBQ on NW Hwy, if you really, really need to talk to them... LOL

I'm heading that way shortly, so I'll give Steve and company a heads-up.

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
UPDATE: Looks like 5 boxes, and some banner and trail signs.

PLEASE let me know if you can help!

T2
Tim,

Luke (SSDuck8) and Brian (bcindiana) each stated they can force one box in their FJ's. Banners should not be a problem. Can anyone else help?

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
Awesome! :rocker: Tim has been notified to bring everything and we will find room in other FJ's as necessary.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
BRAVO! I knew i could count on you guys.

Halleygrrrl and I will meet you @ Cabelas! ( She is coming to make sure I just don't gas up and go! )

T2

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
Decals go on with no problem. Make sure the surface has not been in direct sunlight and do not attempt in the wind. If decal sticks to itself you are screwed. Couple of drops of dishwasher soap in a spray water bottle allows you to move the decal around until you get it centered. I sprayed both the back of the decal and the FJ before applying. Use a squeegie (or credit card wrapped with paper towl or cloth to avoid scratching) to get excess soapy water out from under decal.

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Looks good Steve, see you tomorrow!

·
Registered
94 Posts
steve,

Decals look great! I got your pm, will pay up when we meet in Amarillo. I will be easy to find, just look for the guy pacing around in the parking lot. See ya tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #180
Looks good Steve, see you tomorrow!
:cheers:

steve,

Decals look great! I got your pm, will pay up when we meet in Amarillo. I will be easy to find, just look for the guy pacing around in the parking lot. See ya tomorrow.
:lol:

I guess I better start packing. :eek:

161 - 180 of 200 Posts