1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Well TX of course!:bandit:

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Updated first post with current listing.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
I am very surprised to see 4 from Kentucky already. I know 2 including myself and westkyfj, but who are the others? I'd say let's caravan but I am actually heading west in a couple of weeks and gone until late October.

Alan

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts
Hopefully North Carolina will represent...I know of at least 6 that will be there...

·
Registered
549 Posts
For some reason the map doesnt have me on there, tho I dont think Iowa will be anywhere near the hunt for most vehicles.. great to see so many from all over the place coming! :rocker:

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Dont forget me, o wait nvm i cant go this year, families already going to Cheyenne Frontier Days.:flame:

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
For some reason the map doesnt have me on there, tho I dont think Iowa will be anywhere near the hunt for most vehicles.. great to see so many from all over the place coming! :rocker:
It was based on zip code, so if you didn't put that in for some reason, you wouldn't show up.

·
Registered
549 Posts
It was based on zip code, so if you didn't put that in for some reason, you wouldn't show up.
Interesting, thats weird, I'm almost positive I did enter that. Not that its a big deal as long as Im registered & my money came out so Im pretty sure it completed.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Interesting, thats weird, I'm almost positive I did enter that. Not that its a big deal as long as Im registered & my money came out so Im pretty sure it completed.
Very odd -- I just tested it out and we have your zip code and everything in the registration, and we are requesting a marker on the map when we call for the map from google. I tested it using just your zip code alone, and google doesn't seem to know where you are. Does Iowa really exist?

Sorry about that -- we may not know where you are coming from, but we know where you'll be!

-Ty!

·
Registered
838 Posts
CA should have at least bumped by two from yesterday alone

·
Registered
549 Posts
Very odd -- I just tested it out and we have your zip code and everything in the registration, and we are requesting a marker on the map when we call for the map from google. I tested it using just your zip code alone, and google doesn't seem to know where you are. Does Iowa really exist?

Sorry about that -- we may not know where you are coming from, but we know where you'll be!

-Ty!
Haha well it is pretty much no mans land where I am so its understandable, atleast I know I didn't botch the registration, which would have been embarrassing with how simple you guys made it, just thought it was odd! Thanks for looking into it anyways I appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
**EDIT by 4RnrJ**

Up-to-date map courtesy of Google Maps: FJSummit 2011 National Meet

** end edit **

OK...it was really close last year with Texas and Colorado pretty much neck and neck...registration's been open for 24 hours and we already have 55 trucks registered...in ONE day!

Here are the stats as of this morning.

CO 11
TX 10
CA 9
KY 4

Whose gonna win this year???

:rocker:

-Ty!

Hey you guys! Havent seen ya'lll around for quite some time :wave::wave:

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Hey you guys! Havent seen ya'lll around for quite some time :wave::wave:
The freaks come out at night and for this event.

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
At least Arkansas is on the Map now! :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
1 - 20 of 102 Posts