Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 102 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Dang, the Northeast blew up... good job!

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
We really do...my truck hasn't seen anything but pavement and snowbanks in almost a year...it needs some dirt and mud...very badly.
Don't feel bad, ours hasn't either...

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Arkansas is showing its weak sauce right now....so far it looks like its just You and I, Hornsfan!

I bet that Cuba or Saskatchewan has the least...those guys are weak.

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
It's gonna be hard to beat the home-state crowd, that's for sure...

But, us Texans will give it a shot!

·
Registered
832 Posts
We really do...my truck hasn't seen anything but pavement and snowbanks in almost a year...it needs some dirt and mud...very badly.
It'd be BA to go off-roading at night...I've never done it. Even my wife wants to do it lol...I'm all about hooking up with a few of you guys/gals to hit a trail at night.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
It'd be BA to go off-roading at night...I've never done it. Even my wife wants to do it lol...I'm all about hooking up with a few of you guys/gals to hit a trail at night.
There are several informal runs at night so if you want to go out at night, I'm sure you can find several people who will join up if you want to go! :clap:

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
Arkansas is showing its weak sauce right now....so far it looks like its just You and I, Hornsfan!
We need to get on ZROBUG and AZRANGER's case. I suspect that Faredo and Ozarkguy will be last minute.

I can't remember the guy's name that caravaned with AJ last year; however, he might go and there is a new guy in the NW Arkansas thread. Besides the guys mentioned there might be two or three more I suspect (I think we had 7 last year).

I don't know if 11 is going to win it. I might just start leaving fliers on every FJ I see in the state's window.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Colorado PEOPLE!!! Register your lazy butts up... just cause it's here DOES NOT mean to wait last minute! Sign up!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Colorado PEOPLE!!! Register your lazy butts up... just cause it's here DOES NOT mean to wait last minute! Sign up!
:clap: Ya, what she said. Us western sloper's don't have any excuses, were so close it would take longer to set up convoys than the convoy would last! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Update Please!

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
For some reason the map doesnt have me on there, tho I dont think Iowa will be anywhere near the hunt for most vehicles.. great to see so many from all over the place coming! :rocker:
+1 for Iowa, but I don't think 2 will take the cake!

21 - 40 of 102 Posts