Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

61 - 80 of 102 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
I just put Nevada up one notch. I know at least one other Vegas local is registered and coming up with me.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Better late than never....add one more for Texas! And I know another one will be joining on Tuesday.

Originally thought we were going to have to wait until next year but luckily everything started falling into place and now we're in. :clap:

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
The state of Colorado wouldn't even have any $$ if it weren't for Texans!! At least thats what the Colorado folks use to tell me!:rofl::rofl:

:cheers:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Although I'm Team FJ Texas, my NFL roots are firmly planted in Denver.....GO BRONCOS!! 

·
Registered
350 Posts
alright, I just read this whole thread and had to chime in...

I'm doing a roadtrip around the western US this summer, Ouray and the summit is right in the middle!

Anyone coming from Washington, Oregon or Montana?? Unless there are others I haven't seen - I'm the only one I know from BC so far, one of I think 4 from Canada! :lol: It's all good, looking forward to it :cheers:

·
Premium Member
8,986 Posts
alright, I just read this whole thread and had to chime in...

I'm doing a roadtrip around the western US this summer, Ouray and the summit is right in the middle!

Anyone coming from Washington, Oregon or Montana?? Unless there are others I haven't seen - I'm the only one I know from BC so far, one of I think 4 from Canada! :lol: It's all good, looking forward to it :cheers:
That's fine Kristen. Most of us consider Canada to be just another one of our states . . . but with folks that talk funny over in Quebec and say "eh" alot everywhere else. :jester:

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,211 Posts
Although I'm Team FJ Texas, my NFL roots are firmly planted in Denver.....GO BRONCOS!! 
Hell yeah brotha.

I'm representing 2 states... Colorado born, Texas grown.

Haven't registered yet, still working out the details of being able to.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Chalk another one for Colorado. Ouray here I come!

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Finally registered and in the count for Colorado!!:clap::clap:

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
I don't think this is the correct way to express the ratio...it should be expressed accordingly....# of Summit registered FJ's/ # of forum members in that state... EXAMPLE: Arkansas has 2 Summit registered/ 25 total forum members from Arkansas..

OK folks, i've been thinking here. Obviously the smaller population states
cannot compete with the larger states when it comes to having FJ's in the general motor vehicle population. Shouldn't the field be leveled a little in the
spirit of competition? I suggest that we express the numbers in a ratio of
"summit registered FJ's / State Population". Using the 2010 Census data,
here is how things would shape up so far:

1) Colorado, 1 for every 210,205

2) New Mexico, 1 for every 229,697

3)Texas, 1 for every 789,638

Not sure of the rankings, but here are some others.

Kentucky, 1 for every 870,121

Arkansas, 1 for every 1,463,114

California, 1 for every 1,867,099

I would of done more, but i don't have the official counts of all the states.
Just thought it was interesting to look at it, when compared to population.

KyFJGuy

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
I don't think this is the correct way to express the ratio...it should be expressed accordingly....# of Summit registered FJ's/ # of forum members in that state... EXAMPLE: Arkansas has 2 Summit registered/ 25 total forum members from Arkansas..
If you can't win the game as it is, change the rules! I like it...GO ARKY!

·
Registered
838 Posts
How many "new" ones are coming compared to us that just keep coming back?

61 - 80 of 102 Posts