Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are doing it again! :clap:

Plan on going to Summit and live in the DFW area or a city along the way? Join the pack and the pre-summit fun that promises to be an adventure in itself. We will need to limit the group to 12 vehicles to make the trip more enjoyable for everyone. CB radio is mandatory.

Current plan is to leave on Sunday the 15th from the Fort Worth Cabelas parking lot at 8:00am. We will have one overnight stay at he KOA in Raton, NM. Hopefully we can talk Jacque into making campside Coonass Tacos again! We will arrive in Ouray on Monday afternoon.

Please post up if you are interested. Priority will be given to last years participants. Shoot me a PM and include your first and last name, your phone number (please indicate whether or not you text), and tell me if you want to do shirts and decals again. I don't know if I can get the cost covered this year. Economy kicking everyone's butt.

It will be your responsibility to reserve a camping spot. Raton KOA | Camping in New Mexico | KOA Campgrounds

More details to follow.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I would like to join, but will break off in Amarillo as I am meeting several others and cutting through Medano Pass to the Great Sand Dunes. Overnighting there Monday night, arriving Ouray Tuesday. If that's OK, I will see you all then. I love to text.

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I would like to join, but will break off in Amarillo as I am meeting several others and cutting through Medano Pass to the Great Sand Dunes. Overnighting there Monday night, arriving Ouray Tuesday. If that's OK, I will see you all then.
No prob as we are picking up FJ_Wheeler in Amarillo. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Kathy and I will be camping in Santa Fe for probably two nights at the Hotel St. Francis...Prolly land in Ouray on Monday.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Will you do me a favor and delete my cell number from the quote above? Thanks.

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Hey guys, sorry its taken so long for me to log on...You can count me in

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Better start stocking up on the Fireball and Cigars...

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts