Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

181 - 200 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Booked a tent site yesterday so looks like ill see you all sometime Friday afternoon!

·
Registered
733 Posts
I have a set of stock 2012 skids and the rear TT lower valence without the hitch opening that I can bring. Both are free to a loving home!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hey guys, I don't want to hijack the thread, so please PM me if interested.

I want to unload a few stock FJ parts and thought this event would be a good place since I am too lazy to post, meet, and or ship the items.

Up for sale.
- Front bumper wings (silver). Pair - $30
- Rear bumper wings (silver). Pair - $30
- Spare tire cover with camera cutout - $20
- Tow hitch with bolts and silver valence - Claimed

I will update this post if they sell.

FJ parts for sale - Album on Imgur

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hey guys, I don't want to hijack the thread, so please PM me if interested.

I want to unload a few stock FJ parts and thought this event would be a good place since I am too lazy to post, meet, and or ship the items.

Up for sale.
- Front bumper wings (silver). Pair - $30
- Rear bumper wings (silver). Pair - $30
- Spare tire cover with camera cutout - $20
- Tow hitch with bolts and silver valence - $30

I will update this post if they sell.

FJ parts for sale - Album on Imgur
Interested in the tow hitch

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a set (2) of 7" PIAA halogen lights with stone guards if anyone is interested I can bring them along on Saturday. I haven't pulled the harness yet but I could ship it later to you. $150 for the pair, or trade for some other FJ related goodies.

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Hey Primer. Ya, Scout is correct. I sold last April and bought a Tundra. Had the FJ almost 9 years and loved it. Miss it from time to time.

That said, I might see Ya all on Saturday. Maybe.
Hope to see you, maybe stop by the house, and have a drink!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I wont be able to do the whole weekend.
But I will be heading out of Portland with another FJ,
to meet another FJ in Salem and begin a convoy to Florence.

Anyone else want to join?

·
Registered
76 Posts
If I make it it will be Saturday morning. Get off work Friday night and drive through the night

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
531 Posts
Im almost all packed up. Ready to hit the road tomorrow morning. Should be there around 3 to see anyone out on the dunes.

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Just arrived!!! Staying at the River House Inn with my wife, Ernie, YES "ERNIE"
I do not have FB. What time is everyone meeting tomorrow??? Looks like 6 FJ's in the parking lot here. Can't wait to meet up with everyone.

Thanks,

Dalton

·
Premium Member
2,467 Posts
Just arrived!!! Staying at the River House Inn with my wife, Ernie, YES "ERNIE"
I do not have FB. What time is everyone meeting tomorrow??? Looks like 6 FJ's in the parking lot here. Can't wait to meet up with everyone.

Thanks,

Dalton
Original post says meet at 10am Friday. Assume that's still true...?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Is it worth it for me to drive down for just Saturday? Just got off work and its a 6hr drive. Would have to hopefully be able to get a sticker and flag there.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Is it worth it for me to drive down for just Saturday? Just got off work and its a 6hr drive. Would have to hopefully be able to get a sticker and flag there.

Saturday is the best day. I say go for it if you don't mind the drive. That is if you can make the 10am meet at the south jetty staging area. There were a whole lot of recoveries today, I would not recommend heading into the dunes alone. If you miss the morning run, it might not be worth all that driving.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I can be there. Aiming for 8am to be safe. Would I be able to get a sticker and flag?

181 - 200 of 221 Posts