Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

161 - 180 of 221 Posts

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Wifey and I are looking forward to our first annual Florence Beach Run! We'll be wearing our hats, say Hi! FJ Hats

·
Registered
686 Posts
Wifey and I are looking forward to our first annual Florence Beach Run! We'll be wearing our hats, say Hi! FJ Hats
Wow, you are driving up from Mission Viejo? That's dedication. I'll try to find you to say Hi. I know you'll have a good time.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Looking more hopeful that ill be there. Funds are the biggest issue. If i go I will be camping, and I will probably bring a few buddies for the ride and see if i can get some gas money out of them.

·
Registered
531 Posts
It looks like I will officially be going. This is my first time so im not exactly sure what to expect. Ill be camping at honeyman state park. Anyone know if its too late to reserve a spot there, or just show up? Also what will i need? I know of the permit and that I'll need a flag, but i must be forgetting a few things. Is there a minimum height for the flag?

·
Registered
686 Posts
If we can, let's figure out who is coming down from Seattle on Thursday so the guys from Portland can join up for the trip to Florence.

In the past we've met in Wilsonville or Tualatin around noon and had lunch and then continued down to Florence in a convoy.

Who is up for doing this? Is there a Seattle crew making the trip on Thursday? Who from Portland will be making that run on Thursday as well?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #168
I'll be attending. Anyone convoying from Canada or Seattle?
Hey there - I think you posted in the facebook group, I'm heading down from Vancouver, but I am the Canuck meeting up with Evil Trunk Monkey and others on the Friday as I will already be down there. See you Friday Sometime! Have a good drive down :) I don't really know a total count from BC, a guy names Jeff is going but I don't know him. He posted in that FB thread if you want to PM him

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
It looks like I will officially be going. This is my first time so im not exactly sure what to expect. Ill be camping at honeyman state park. Anyone know if its too late to reserve a spot there, or just show up? Also what will i need? I know of the permit and that I'll need a flag, but i must be forgetting a few things. Is there a minimum height for the flag?
Yes,
The flag needs to be 9' above ground level, minimum. Be prepared to air your tires down to between 15 and 18 lbs. Be ready for fun and great camaraderie.

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Please add daltondrose to the list! I am coming down for sure... not sure which days yet. I am looking for a room for Fri and Sat night. I may not make it down until Friday afternoon but trying to get down earlier.

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Yes!
Okay folks, here is the list of attendees. If you end up being a "for-sure" rather than a "maybe" just let me know and I will make corrections. Let's make this the best attended event ever for the Florence Beach Run!

1. westcoastgirl74
2. Alpine FJ
3. IDFJ
4. fjmadman
5. NW FJC
6. Primer
7. Solid E
8. wearin_oakleys
9. stiles88
10. jjsmitty
11. Plasticfood
12. Merk
13. TrickedOut
14. amaintaylor
15. Texagon
16. FJzilla
17. Evil Trunk Monkey
18. GRMREPR
19. SafetyDave
20. Seeehorn_12
21. Curtis-BW-Guenther... dang! Other commitments, can't make it.
22. Zed71
23. Matthewkort
24. PNutts... maybe
25. TTFJ
26. vimthedog
27. prghosh
28. Wagoner726... pretty likely now!
29. jays0n
30. StinkFist
31. flyguide83
32. mrsarcasm310
33. FJC Scout 1
34. brad420
35. Crazyfootcoy
36. Ccarr98... maybe
37. BearFJ07
38. Jeff H. from BC
39. Gidget
40. Xtian
41. ApeRST... maybe
42. Lmmmmm... maybe
43. GREGFJ... maybe
44. Black Alki
45. tony5931
46. SandCruiserAdam
47. LiquidWombat
48. lzalusky... very special guest!!!
49. Archinerd
50. daltondrose
51. BenditeFJ
52. 503FJC
53. DaWhiteFamily
54. Anthony Chivers
55. dvwalker... maybe
56. hsusanto
57. FJ Singh
58. daltondrose

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Hey Primer. Ya, Scout is correct. I sold last April and bought a Tundra. Had the FJ almost 9 years and loved it. Miss it from time to time.

That said, I might see Ya all on Saturday. Maybe.

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Any details on the Early Bird Night run Thursday night? We plan to go to Newport to get some Chowder and then head on down.
We plan on hitting Florence in the late afternoon on Thursday.

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Any details on the Early Bird Night run Thursday night? We plan to go to Newport to get some Chowder and then head on down.
We plan on hitting Florence in the late afternoon on Thursday.
We usually meet at the 'South Jetty OHV staging area' around 7:00 PM Thursday. Head to the beach, and go to the North end of the jetty.

·
Registered
686 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Just thinking here, I have a set of RCI A arm skids, in bare aluminum, that I don't need anymore.

They were on my rig for about 3 months, no major hits.

Currently have a bad rustoleum paint job in white.

They were $165 plus shipping new.

I'd bring them along (aka Free Shipping, hah) and get them to a new home for $125.

I think I might even have spare hardware for them. No guarantee on that though, I need to check.

If you are interested let me know via PM.

161 - 180 of 221 Posts