Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Registration will open March 31st at 10:00 am Mountain/Ouray time. :simmadown:

Our efforts to streamline the registration process in 2017 worked well so 2018 registration should work pretty much the same way. In other words, if you haven't done so yet you will need to set up an account prior to registration so you will be able to secure your spot when the clock strikes. If you have already set up an account you should be all set but it doesn't hurt to log in and make sure your access works just to be sure.

More info about the process can be found on our website at https://www.fjsummit.org/registration.php

Don't delay, head on over and create your FJ Summit account now! :smile

Fees will be the same as 2017

$195 for the main registration of the vehicle and the primary adult. This includes access to all summit events, three days of guided trails, three catered meals, one t-shirt, a vehicle badge, and a trail bag full of swag.
$65 for each additional person 12 years of age or older. This includes three catered meals and access to all summit events.
$0 for each additional person 11 years of age or younger. This includes three catered meals and access to all summit events.

·
Registered
291 Posts
how far ahead are guys typically reserving camp sites? assuming i manage to get a spot in the summit of course.

·
Registered
84 Posts
how far ahead are guys typically reserving camp sites? assuming i manage to get a spot in the summit of course.
People are already booking or have booked. Some are staying at ridgeways camp ground since it's cheaper....FYI. Book now! People got in on the wait list.

Reactions: debFJVT

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some people guess on dates and book their rooms a year ahead. Others wait until fall when we confirm dates and book their rooms. I would definitely find a place right after registration at the very latest. Most people that are sitting at their computer when registration opens will get registered. We're going to get more registered when it opens this year and less on the wait list so. This should allow us to get vendors set up sooner and get the wait list put to bed early so it doesn't get strung out like previous years. In the end, same number of total registrants as usual.

·
Registered
90 Posts
At ridgeway do most people stay at the ridgeway state park? How are the showers and stuff there if so?

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,999 Posts
Just reserved a place for my uncle and I to stay since we both have FJs! Should be fun @Uncle2FJX2000!

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
REMINDER ! ! !

Registration opens Saturday, March 31st at 10:00 AM Mountain Daylight Time, 11:00 AM Central, 12:00 PM (noon) Eastern

Make sure you've signed up for a login and password so you are ready when the clock strikes.

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,155 Posts
Wow that was easy! Got in and got my trails :blueblob: But cannot find where to sign up for leading trails....? Nevermingd - just found it :)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Running Poughkeepsie for the first time on the Sat 8:20 slot. Also, can't wait to get redemption on Black Bear, hopefully no slashing sidewalls this year! Still undecided on which FJ to bring.

·
Admin
7,331 Posts
I'm in too :D

:cheers:

Now, hopefully I get the time off work!! :lol:

Reactions: CabinCruiser

·
トヨタ Master
7,994 Posts
I think I'm in. It let me register for trails but then got stuck on step 3 of payment page. I think I paid 3 times and PayPal says it was paid but the sight won't let me look at my trails etc. Is the server having problems?

Reactions: Winterpeg

·
Admin
7,331 Posts
I think I'm in. It let me register for trails but then got stuck on step 3 of payment page. I think I paid 3 times and PayPal says it was paid but the sight won't let me look at my trails etc. Is the server having problems?
This is what they say on their FB page.....

FJ Summit
Sometimes it takes a bit of time for PayPal to communicate with our website so hang tight.

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
I booked my room about a month ago just in case . . And i am IN :)

Reactions: debFJVT

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I got in no problemo and selected my trails that I hoped to lead, but when I looked two already had leaders. So I sent James an email asking him to plug me in anywhere that needed a leader. He already sent me two that needed leaders, so I’m good with that. Thanks Woodsman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Woodsman

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm in too :D

:cheers:

Now, hopefully I get the time off work!! :lol:
Good thing you are going this year! I am sure you will get time off work to attend.

I would say please bring me some gas cans to Ouray, lol, but no plans of me going there this year, though I am still considering it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Wow that was easy! Got in and got my trails :blueblob: But cannot find where to sign up for leading trails....? Nevermingd - just found it :)
This must be an inside job! Are you sure you got in line like everybody else? Lol, you always get it EASY. Others sit on their computers refreshing the screen ever so often and end up on waiting list. But you get in so easy. Or do you guys have lightening internet speed in Vermont?

Just kidding. Glad to see how committed you are to attending it every single year. I really love the Ouray FJSummit and always here to read about it.

I will not be making it to Ouray this year, but still keeping it as an option to maybe attend again this year.

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,155 Posts
This must be an inside job! Are you sure you got in line like everybody else? Lol, you always get it EASY. Others sit on their computers refreshing the screen ever so often and end up on waiting list. But you get in so easy. Or do you guys have lightening internet speed in Vermont?

Just kidding. Glad to see how committed you are in attending it every single year. I really love the Ouray FJSummit and always here to read about it.

I will not be making it to Ouray this year, but still keeping it as an option to maybe attend again this year.
:rofl::rofl: I just sat there pushing refresh for the full 10 min leading up to opening time! And zip, was in :angel Hope you can make it this year too!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts