Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Registration for FJ SUMMIT 13 will open March 2nd at 10:00 am Mountain/Ouray time. This is a month earlier than we usually do it so be ready.

Our efforts to streamline the registration process the last couple of years have worked well so 2019 will work the same way. In other words, if you haven't done so yet you will need to set up an account prior to registration so you will be able to secure your spot when the clock strikes. Do not wait until the last minute to do this. If you have already set up an account you should be all set but it doesn't hurt to log in and make sure your access works just to be sure.

More info about the process can be found on our website at https://www.fjsummit.org/registration.php

Don't delay, head on over and create your FJ Summit account now!

I'll say it again GET IT DONE NOW !

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Cruise Moab registration for trail selection at 8:00 am and the Sumitt at 10:00. It’s going to be a busy morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,422 Posts
I’m glad it’s early this year....always a bright spot in the long arctic winter :smile Can’t wait!

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Yep, we've already got the all time record for snow in February so it can stop snowing now!

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TRAIL UPDATE

In an effort to get folks spread out a bit more on the trails, shorten some of the long trail days and help you see more of the gulches,
we are splitting up the "Gulches" into two runs. We will now have the "Northern Gulches" and the "Southern Gulches". By dividing these
up it structures the run a bit more closely, helps people pick what they really want to see and explore and hopefully gets everyone
back to Ouray for dinner and visiting with sponsors.

Below is a brief description of the runs.

Northern Gulches

The Northern Gulches trail run gives you the opportunity to see the beautiful alpine scenery of California and Corkscrew gulches from the opposite direction of our other runs. Placer and Piscayne gulches are next up and include the site of the Gold Prince Mill. Depending on timing, your trail leader may include Eureka Gulch, which passes by the Sunnyside Mill site, and the ghost town of Animas Forks.

Southern Gulches

The Southern Gulches trail run first takes you down the Million Dollar Highway to historic Silverton. This run concentrates on the southern gulches including Arrastra, Cunningham, Minnie and Maggie. The mountains just keep on giving as you continue past many historic mine sites tucked away in these gulches including the Whale Mill, Mayflower Mine, Caledonia and Little Maud mines.

·
Admin
7,661 Posts
2019 FJCruiser Summit - subforum now created.

:cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts