There are some bypasses , like you do not have to go up soup bowl . but it is not exactly a gravel road
Hey Jeff my front isn’t locked, I may be able to pull it off but I’m doubtful.1) DebFJVT . confirmed . 35s f/r locked FJc
2) Shrdnar . confirmed . 35s ?/r locked FJc
3) Jerry . confirmed . 35s . f/r locked GX 470
4) Firemedic831. confirmed . 35s . f/r locked FJc
5) Iconic . confirmed . 37s . f/r . locked . FJc
6) IC2 . confirmed . 35s . f/r locked . T4R
7) Monflores11 . confirmed . 33s r locked . crawl control FJc
8) MotioncontrolMike . confirmed . 33s ?/r locked FJc
9) Thorn . confirmed . 35s f/r locked crawler case FJc
10) Rich Jacot . confirmed . 35s f/r locked
11) CabinCruiser . ? 35s . FJc
12) Come Up winch ? 35s . FJc
13) Annas FJ . ? 35s FJc
Wow what a group !!
Looking at the schedule, July 14 is arrival date in Tahoe. I may proceed directly and forego Moab.Maybe if our schedules coincide, you and I can roll up there. (Monching is so cal too but he might be going to Moab first) I'm trying to make Fordyce but aiming for Rubicon
Touché, that is definitely something to consider. It's quite the snowball effect moving upIt would when I tow my camper...
I may proceed directly and forego Moab.
Copy that.We can solidify schedules when we get a wee bit closer to departure. Sounds fun!