Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

241 - 259 of 259 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
No worries all around, so please just continue talking about the summit instead!!
Ok folks. Last several pages have been cleaned up and the drama removed.

Can't wait to enjoy a few cold ones with everybody.

Let's keep it on topic. Is it July yet?

:cheers:

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
x1,000,000 Steve......your first one is on me!

Ok folks. Last several pages have been cleaned up and the drama removed.

Can't wait to enjoy a few cold ones with everybody.

Let's keep it on topic. Is it July yet?

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,671 Posts
Just to let you'all know.. I lost my wedding ring 3 summits ago, up Yankee Boy Basin, or over to Governor Basin. So if you see lots of twinkle... let us know!! You'll get a huge hug and kiss from me! ;)

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Woohoo....Count me in on that, Athena! :)

·
Premium Member
7,671 Posts

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
I'm not going to miss out on a hug or kiss from a purdy woman! :)

·
Premium Member
7,671 Posts
with a hawtie like you, I might like it to much :lol:

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Just to let you'all know.. I lost my wedding ring 3 summits ago, up Yankee Boy Basin, or over to Governor Basin. So if you see lots of twinkle... let us know!! You'll get a huge hug and kiss from me! ;)
When I was a little kid, my mom lost a diamond (fell out of her wedding ring somehow....one of the tiny ones on the side....not the big one in the middle).

In an attempt to recover it, they decided to vacuum the whole house, and have us kids look for it in the vacuum bag (which was already full at the time).

Once my dad said that the one that finds it gets $5 and the one that helps (which would be my big brother, if I had my way) would get $2.50, I set out, systematically, to sift through every ounce of that muck, and I found it.

So, I'll keep my eyes open :lol:

If I find it, I'll take the hug and donate the kiss to the raffle on Saturday night :clap:

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
is it possible to still sign up for summit i found out im going to wyoming on the 25th so i can go to summit!!!

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #252
is it possible to still sign up for summit i found out im going to wyoming on the 25th so i can go to summit!!!
Just a warning, you will have a hell of a time finding a hotel at this point, so either try getting that booked first, or make sure you know someone you can crash with if you book and can't find something.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Yes. Sign up NOW though. Only a few spots left. Should I put you down for the convoy too?
Ill let you know tonight if im on the convoy, im going without my parents so theyll let me know tonight if they trust me enough to go alone:rofl:. What day are you guys leaving tuesday or wednesday?

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
i figured well camp as its me and a friend
PM me if you need help finding a free place to camp in the National Forest in the Ouray area.

Ill let you know tonight if im on the convoy, im going without my parents so theyll let me know tonight if they trust me enough to go alone:rofl:. What day are you guys leaving tuesday or wednesday?
Here's the thread about the convoy...
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/2011-fj-cruiser-summit/127561-5th-annual-awesome-convoy-through-scenic-colorado.html

·
Registered
77 Posts
Made it! Not one FJ Have I seen since rolling into Ouray (not even the Sheriff's fortunately). Not even at the KOA! Can I claim being first?! Looking forward to a slow week with wife and kiddo before turning it up a notch on Wednesday!

·
Premium Member
7,671 Posts
nope... Orc14a was there either last night or this morning :) probably out on the trails.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Heading that way tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you all there Wednesday

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
The DFW convoy pulls out at 8am Sunday morning. We will have one overnight camping stay at the KOA in Raton, NM. We should be in Ouray Monday after lunch.

Everyone have a safe trip!

241 - 259 of 259 Posts