Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a central thread to keep track of the 'official' photos from the Sunday morning group photo event. They've all been released at one time or another, though not in any organized, consistent manner.

So, here are links to the various threads in which each has been offered up...
(please post up any needed corrections)

2013 - Oops, I guess I missed getting this one in here yet. I will work on that shortly...

Also, here are example shots from each year...

I will try to continue this list as the years go by.

If any of the links on this page ever become broken or in any way no longer valid, please let me know via PM, and I'll attempt to correct them ASAP.

·
fka Mojave FJ
440 Posts
The 2009 picture is the best imo. The color is perfect, the TRD hauler in the back is cool, and of coarse me in the yellow jacket in the front left rocks. I knew that yellow jacket would come in handy one day who knew it would be for being seen in the group photo. :clap:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Same here, we left the night before haha, 38 straight hours...

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great idea Steven. We missed out since we hit the road before 5am.
Ya, I know. Some people miss out on this event each year because they can't (don't want to) get up early enough, while others (like your self) miss out cause they're already on the road on their way back home.

Oh well. The turnout is pretty good, considering ^^^ and when you can't make it, y'all are on our minds. :cheers:

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
K2's 'Official' Sunday morning Group Photos have been posted.
So, I added that thread to the list in the OP in this one.

:clap: :cheers:

·
Registered
256 Posts
have this years been posted yet??? ive been looking everywhere

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I dont think so, but IH8MUD has some group photo shots:

IH8MUD 2011 FJ SUMMIT GROUP PICTURE
Was the 2011 group photo ever posted? (one without the ih8mud watermark?) The one in the first post doesn't get the mountain top like the previous year either.

If any one has a hi-res of 2011, I would like to get a copy.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Was the 2011 group photo ever posted? (one without the ih8mud watermark?) The one in the first post doesn't get the mountain top like the previous year either.

If any one has a hi-res of 2011, I would like to get a copy.

How about the 2012 group photo(s)?
where\when will that be posted?
or are they gonna mail them to us?

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
...2011 group photo...(one without the ih8mud watermark?)...I would like to get a copy.
That would be nice. :cheers:

How about the 2012 group photo(s)?
where\when will that be posted?
or are they gonna mail them to us?
Ya, it usually takes them a while to 'release' the images....might have something to do with this. :cheers:

In any case, although I can't speak for them, I seriously doubt they're going to mail them to us (haven't yet in the previous 4 Summits I've been there for).

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
I remember that first year, all the people stopping on the hiway to gawk. Much better shutting down the road thru town.

Thanks to the people of Ouray for putting up with us.:clap:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts