Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 626 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Noticed that we didn't have one...

So anything GA related goes here. You can use it to introduce yourself to the GA community so we can get to know each other and post "spotted" FJs as well to see if they are on the forum.

My names Will and live in Johns Creek with a 2011 Army green TTSE. I was born, raised in GA and went to Emory for my undergraduate studies.

My first car was a '95 jeep grand cherokee. I had an e46 m3 and now the fj. I also own a honda spirit 750. I used to love to take corners and dodge pot holes, but now I love cruising over them!

Here are pics of the gals.

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts
Re: Official georgia thread

A fellow subject of the Emorium!

Transiently in Decatur, a constant cruiser of Dekalb Avenue in a 2010 TTSE.

Fequently shuttling between the two main Emorite Hossies, the Gradies, and the VA!...

·
Registered
278 Posts

Checking from Lawrenceville, 30043.

:wave:

Poser shot in the backyard...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts

Duluth here. PIB to 285 to Ashford Dunwoody and back every day. Seeing a lot more FJs around these days.

·
Registered
76 Posts

2010 TTSE in Dalton, Ga checking in. I also drive down to Alpharetta and Marietta/Vinnings area just about every weekend.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

This is awesome! didn't know there were so many Georgians on the forum. I'll be sure to keep an eye out on the road for you guys!

·
Premium Member
69 Posts

Rockpile checking in from Chatsworth Ga. Looks like am just across the river from G159fan.

·
Registered
72 Posts

2008 Voodoo Blue FJ from Peachtree City here.

Anybody in GA have a TRD supercharger installed? I'm thinking about putting one in mine, but it would be great to get a demo to help me decide!

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

so i waved at 3 fj's today. one in chamblee and two in Johns creek. All three were soccer moms and looked at me funny...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Oh i did spot a sun fusion parked across the street from Sandy springs marta station yesterday under a tree... belong to anyone on here?

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts

I was about to say I pass that one every day but that's across from the Dunwoody Marta Station :lol: Don't think that one is here either.

·
Registered
76 Posts

Rockpile checking in from Chatsworth Ga. Looks like am just across the river from G159fan.
Hey Rockpile,

You are right, I'm just on the other side of the river. I've gone up to Lake Conasauga a couple of times. Planning on going to Hickey Gap here soon. Know a few co-workers that live in Chatsworth.

1 - 20 of 626 Posts