Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1084 Posts

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, some people use Mayo on the inside of the bread when making a grilled cheese and others don't. What other variations are there? I like using Dill pickle slices with a mild cheddar cheese and Mayo on Jewish Rye bread.

Do you dip it in Ketchup?

·
Premium Member
3,412 Posts

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,095 Posts
Bread, lots of mozzarella, grilled onions, maybe mushrooms, big old hunk of burger, mmm... grilled cheese sandwich.:rofl:

Oh I almost forgot to make this politically correct. I eat these in my FJ while driving my FJ and keeping a nice big iced tea in the FJ cup holder to quench my thirst so I'm ready to talk to people about my FJ when asked.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Salsa? You need to ask? I live in San Antonio. lol
Gotta remember, not everyone viewing has been to Great State of Texas, let alone the Beautiful City of San Antonio!

It's like trying to explain a Queso dip made with white cheese to someone who has only see the "Tostidos" version sold through out the rest of the world.

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
Yesterday I made French Toast out of Twikies. Holy Cow! I stumbled across a "WINNER"!

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This afternoon I plan on making Mac and Cheese from scratch, but I'm going to add a blended homemade Chili Verde and broil the concoction topped with Parmesan cheese for a SW twist.

·
Banned
6,079 Posts
This afternoon I plan on making Mac and Cheese from scratch, but I'm going to add a blended homemade Chili Verde and broil the concoction topped with Parmesan cheese for a SW twist.
What kind of cheese do you use? I can't get anything to melt evenly other than Velveeta..
Do you bake it?

1 - 20 of 1084 Posts