Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1081 - 1100 of 1145 Posts

·
Desert Moderator
7,630 Posts

·
トヨタ Master
11,314 Posts
Grilled Gouda and Cheddar sandwiches with home made tomato soup tonight! Tomatoes from our green house. :wink

·
Premium Member
13,397 Posts
Nice salted pretzel with a little peanut butter. Quite delicious.

·
Registered
7,459 Posts
Leftover roasted chicken.
I am trying to get kartoffel knodel to come out right. The stuff that I used to get in Garmisch were pretty much starch balls. Mine here keep coming out as mashed potatoes.
I gotta get this right and rot kraut to go with the sauerbraten next week.

·
Premium Member
5,371 Posts
French Dip at Welly's in Marlboro Ma........outstanding!

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
36,877 Posts
2 Meat and potato burritos with beef

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
36,877 Posts
Used to eat a cucumber salad that was cut up cucumbers with cream and a touch of vinegar and salt & pepper. Loved it. Now if I go within thirty feet of a plain cucumber I get indigestion.

Where's my Tums...

Reactions: rotorhed1

·
Premium Member
5,371 Posts
Homemade Mexican burrito from my ex GF's father's recipe. He was a two time company commander in Nam, as far as I can remember. After Nam, he was one of the 'Columbian Eight' who got busted running guns for the CIA and broke down in Columbian waters. They were thrown in a notorious prison, and four of them escaped and the four that were left, were tortured until they managed to escape, also. There was a book written about them by one of Coppola's family.. He showed me a few of his recipes, and I always thank him for this one as I am eating them. SOF magazine did a feature on the Eight, in one of their issues, and always had updates on their status.

·
Registered
7,459 Posts
Doing another stir fry. I have a boneless chicken breast to dice. Then I use a bag of frozen Kalifornia style mixed veggies and some onion. Tonight I am using Hoisin sauce in it. Served over brown rice.

·
Premium Member
5,371 Posts
$6.95 Fried Haddock
IMG_0610 (1).JPG
sandwich here on Cape.

1081 - 1100 of 1145 Posts