·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
42,299 Posts
Reactions: rotorhed1

·
Registered
2007 FJ Cruiser 4WD
578 Posts
Old School Fried Bologna Sandwich: sliced bologna fried in butter until it starts to brown; topped with yellow mustard, caramelized onions (also fried in butter), processed American cheese or Velveeta, between two slices of white bread. Dill pickles on the side. Washed down with your favorite fizzy beverage or an ice cold glass of milk.

·
Registered
8,230 Posts
Had that last week. Great stuff.
Tonight was spaghetti and meatballs. The meatballs all had a prize in the center. A whole clove of garlic And a salad. I will be eating this batch for three more days.

·
Registered
2007 FJ Cruiser 4WD
578 Posts
Had that last week. Great stuff.
Tonight was spaghetti and meatballs. The meatballs all had a prize in the center. A whole clove of garlic And a salad. I will be eating this batch for three more days.
Like the idea of the garlic cloves in the middle of the meatballs. Gonna do that sometime and not tell my family...😄

·
トヨタ Master
15,210 Posts
Like the idea of the garlic cloves in the middle of the meatballs. Gonna do that sometime and not tell my family...😄
We do carmeled onions every year for the butthole brat trick or treaters. Can't tell the difference if you trim the onion just right.

·
Premium Member
7,179 Posts
Super S’more’s for the kids.

Try… graham crackers / marshmellow and a reese’s peanut butter cup.

<>< <>< <>< <*((^(((><
Cheater Smores.......Keebler Fudge Stripes with the marshmallow. Awesome and less messy.

·
Registered
2007 FJ Cruiser 4WD
578 Posts
Riddle me this: Why is it okay to eat cold bologna but people look at ya sideways for eating a cold hotdog/frankfurter? Other than the diameter, they're darn near the same thing. 🤔

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
42,299 Posts
Hell you can suck down your meat however you want, it doesn't bother me.

·
トヨタ Master
15,210 Posts
Riddle me this: Why is it okay to eat cold bologna but people look at ya sideways for eating a cold hotdog/frankfurter? Other than the diameter, they're darn near the same thing. 🤔
I do that all the time. I don't really check out people checking me out eating though. I've got enough $hit going on to give a damn.

·
Registered
2007 FJ Cruiser 4WD
578 Posts
I do that all the time. I don't really check out people checking me out eating though. I've got enough $hit going on to give a damn.
I only brought it up out of curiosity. I worked for a company years ago that processed meats. Hot dogs and bologna are virtually identical other than diameter and how each typically is consumed. I noticed people tend to wig out over eating a cold hot dog, even though it's fully cooked just like bologna.

·
トヨタ Master
15,210 Posts
I only brought it up out of curiosity. I worked for a company years ago that processed meats. Hot dogs and bologna are virtually identical other than diameter and how each typically is consumed. I noticed people tend to wig out over eating a cold hot dog, even though it's fully cooked just like bologna.
Oh I know, people think your weird for eating the same meat cold and in tube form. Perhaps it too suggestive or some have nightmares.

1121 - 1140 of 1176 Posts