Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1161 - 1176 of 1176 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,179 Posts
Fried Lobster from a clam shack on Cape Cod called Arnold's.
Food Tableware Deep frying Fast food Ingredient

·
Premium Member
7,179 Posts

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
42,299 Posts
Making chicken parmigiana casserole tonight. Steamed broccoli too.
Down 25 pounds in 2 months. Tapeworm or tumor? Cast your vote.
Hot chick at work?

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
42,299 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
8,230 Posts
I just started a batch of Injera dough. It will sit and ferment for 5 days.
I also have stuff to make Doro Wat to go with the Injera.
Ethiopian food.

·
トヨタ Master
15,210 Posts
I just started a batch of Injera dough. It will sit and ferment for 5 days.
I also have stuff to make Doro Wat to go with the Injera.
Ethiopian food.
Do you have fry bread places around there? I'd like to learn how to make that, the good way. Love that stuff!

·
Registered
8,230 Posts
Yes we do. Often people will set up in their yards and have signs out on weekends. Like garage sales. Also several native restaurants around.
Navajo tacos. Yummy. Fry bread topped with ground beef, beans, lettuce, tomatoes, etc.

I’m sure there’s youboob videos. Just don’t cook inside. The place will stink of burnt oil for days. Someone cooked some at the hospital in our break room overnight.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Yes we do. Often people will set up in their yards and have signs out on weekends. Like garage sales. Also several native restaurants around.
Navajo tacos. Yummy. Fry bread topped with ground beef, beans, lettuce, tomatoes, etc.

I’m sure there’s youboob videos. Just don’t cook inside. The place will stink of burnt oil for days. Someone cooked some at the hospital in our break room overnight.
I do enjoy fry bread when travelling through the southwest. I think fry bread may be a contributing factor on why Native Americans in the SW struggle with some health problems.

·
Registered
8,230 Posts
I just cooked my first batch of injera. Ethiopian flat bread. Also used as an utensil. Tear off a piece and scoop up dome food with it.
The flavor is right. Very vinegary, but the texture is wrong. It should be bubbly and look like a thin sponge.

Next up I will try to make Doro Wat. My favorite. The only Ethiopian food that I’ve had has been in Denver and Boulder. And that’s been over 10 years ago.

1161 - 1176 of 1176 Posts