Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't found this thread yet so lets start one. I know these are few and far between but oh well. Ill post mine up at the end of the week. She's being shipped as we speak :clap: heres a random i found for starters.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,990 Posts
Part of a friends Radiant Red and my Sun Fusion in the reflection and mirror from a trip on Saturday.

·
Premium Member
16,625 Posts
Haven't found this thread yet so lets start one. I know these are few and far between but oh well. Ill post mine up at the end of the week. She's being shipped as we speak :clap: heres a random i found for starters.

Nice pic of the radiant red FJC! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
854 Posts
So far just a plain stock TT

Some logging roads in the mountains, not much hardcore yet, my Jeep sees the trail action. I love my Yota! My Jeep friends h8 me, I don't care. Red wasn't even my color, but it is now, the black helped win me over too.

Attachments

Reactions: gaylonw

·
Premium Member
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's the back side of my FJ;
Is that just a cleaver way of storing rope if you need it? only reason i say something is, it being exposed to weather ruins the integrity of the rope. Just curious.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,990 Posts
Is that just a cleaver way of storing rope if you need it? only reason i say something is, it being exposed to weather ruins the integrity of the rope. Just curious.
I was curious about that too. I know if I had that on the back of mine it wouldn't be good for anything with all the dirt, mud, etc. getting caked into the fibers of the cord.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,990 Posts
Thanks 1/2mil, I'll get a photobucket account some day:bigthumb:
No problem. I had a great time and I'm glad I got to meet you and your wife. Maybe we can do it again when it's a little greener and the days are a little longer too.

Come on Buddy, if I can use photobucket you can too. :rofl:

If you need photos posted and can't or don't want to get an account, you can email them to me and let me know where you want them posted and I'll do it for you.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,990 Posts
Here's a full shot of the two FJs I posted above. I hope Bar3K doesn't mind. He also took the photo.

Reactions: gaylonw

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,990 Posts
That looks good! 20* would be nice..........they called for a low of 14* here and it was 9* already........

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,990 Posts
Where in the great state of Wyoming are you located? I love (most of) Wyoming...same with Idaho.
Rock Springs. I'm an Idaho native though. Born and raised up north in the Silver Valley.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I've been using the 2012 TT Brotherhood / Sisterhood thread for RR pictures... here's mine before and after Bridgeport run last weekend.

Ready for a bath...

Bath complete; Texas mud still in all the little holes!! That's why it's lifted to get to the new ShrockWorks skids (Red) for cleaning.

Newest install are the skids; Justin did well! Trail tats from first trip to Bridgeport.

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
I've been using the 2012 TT Brotherhood / Sisterhood thread for RR pictures... here's mine before and after Bridgeport run last weekend.

Ready for a bath...

Bath complete; Texas mud still in all the little holes!! That's why it's lifted to get to the new ShrockWorks skids (Red) for cleaning.

Newest install are the skids; Justin did well! Trail tats from first trip to Bridgeport.
Skids look great, looks like you tested them out.

I don't see any mud?:lol:

1 - 20 of 187 Posts